The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

^^^^ funniest thing ive read all day. Like seriously...so many double standards on this faggoty gossipy jersey graff scene. You get no props for getting your hand held and driven to spots in a car. and on another note..the double standard of bombing. ok so false can clip numerous writers...and no one said shit since his throwup is on point (generic, can fill neat and outline properly) he has the blessings of most people on this forum. yet someone like cro is yet to get the props he deserves for actually smashing and having a less neat looking throw? I no understand. Its like...you get props for having a generic, non offensive style. However if it deviates from the norm...drips, sloppy, some wierd ass style people throw it in the back burner. Like that dude gives...he had all the blessings from the regulars on this thread. Dude never bombed streets, just tracksides and ok a tag or two on Canal St. Generic, non offensive style, non offensive bombing. Then those same dudes will shit on some bomber regardless of how hard he/she bombs because it doesn't look "generic" or "neat."

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

^^^^ funniest thing ive read all day. Like seriously...so many double standards on this faggoty gossipy jersey graff scene. You get no props for getting your hand held and driven to spots in a car. and on another note..the double standard of bombing. ok so false can clip numerous writers...and no one said shit since his throwup is on point (generic, can fill neat and outline properly) he has the blessings of most people on this forum. yet someone like cro is yet to get the props he deserves for actually smashing and having a less neat looking throw? I no understand. Its like...you get props for having a generic, non offensive style. However if it deviates from the norm...drips, sloppy, some wierd ass style people throw it in the back burner. Like that dude gives...he had all the blessings from the regulars on this thread. Dude never bombed streets, just tracksides and ok a tag or two on Canal St. Generic, non offensive style, non offensive bombing. Then those same dudes will shit on some bomber regardless of how hard he/she bombs because it doesn't look "generic" or "neat."

ok ready for my two sense, false has got alot of good ups and not just a clean throwie. You are talking out of your ass on that one. yes he hasn't been around for long but when he is the talk of this forum, i'm gonna say I told you so, kid has mad potential. Now cro has been throwing up the same shit for a while, noone wants to see the same ratty throwie. Not saying he doesn't have ups but he doesn't do anything different. and whats this nonsense about blessings? honestly if you are bitching about what half the members are saying on this forum, you should probably quit graff and move on to whatever else you do. because 50% of the members are old ass men who have doin there thing before you were born.

downsized_0319091613.jpg.49136c0d271706b56742e86f6801b683.jpg

I'm not bitching I'm just pointing out the double standards...which I believe are very much true. Take Mime for example. You can obviously see how big his ego has gotten just because a few people here said, "that's some ok shit dawg." Just because dude was driven to a few spots and had his hand held. Now he thinks he's put in enough work. Now the dude talks like if he's on the same level as the older heads here.

Every other kid has "mad" potential. Unfortunately most of them will quit within a year.

If you want to talk about writers not doing "anything different," I have seen cro do many different things. Dude apparently likes to BOMB though. Is there something wrong with that? MQ has been doing the same thing for a while...do you hate him too?

I'm not bitching about what people are saying but apparently you are bitching about what I am saying.

You only have two senses? I have five. You need a doctor.

End of discussion. More flix please!! :):):):)