The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

ok bump the shit out of the rime/evol clean. wish i could see more flicks along the line but i understand.

reign and lean thank you for those nace flicks they cheered me up a bunch.

once upon a crime.. yeah man most street and highway spots i see here are out of state dudes. yes it's good but most of what is showing up on highways now by nj is garbage and i'd rather look at outside dude's shit in my state. that's kinda sad. aids was doing it for a while but they started branching out more and not too many new highways from them have been popping up. it'd be nice to see more bombers from here hitting outside areas and showing them what jersey has. i've seen cdc in philly and boston and some other places i think they got it too. but you dudes doing legals.. please at least do some walls out of state and show everyone nj isn't all garbage right now because that's 90% of what's been popping up in public spots lately. i can't drive or take the train anywhere without seeing straight trash multiple times and most of the good straights and pieces i see have already been there for years. keep shit fresh and make nj look good. thank you.

and then you posted your flicks