The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

Newark the Mecca for Jersey graf?

Hate to ruin the love story, but Amboy and surrounding areas kinda changed the game in the late 90's.

And before that, Paterson is where it was poppin'

Truth be told, by a non-jersey bred writer.

werd

dsm has sucked donkey ballz for yrs

I bet newark wish you didn't toy it up

that kaws wholecar is so fresh and classic...got the story from nace when he was still with us, to help put a date on how old that car is ,it was done the same night as nace`s first wholecar,a hopper with similar tick tock straight letters(i know someone has the flick) and it happened to get done across the street from my grandmothers house...pretty cool to hear as a young buck coming up, ....the things that happen right under our noses and never know. rest in peace naceo by far the nicest writer i ever met...feelin that wholecar of his that was posted as well, how coukld you not be

I have flix of it some where all buried. I'm scanning shit now, i'll see if i can get it up online again.

that kaws wholecar is so fresh and classic...got the story from nace when he was still with us, to help put a date on how old that car is ,it was done the same night as nace`s first wholecar,a hopper with similar tick tock straight letters(i know someone has the flick) and it happened to get done across the street from my grandmothers house...pretty cool to hear as a young buck coming up, ....the things that happen right under our noses and never know. rest in peace naceo by far the nicest writer i ever met...feelin that wholecar of his that was posted as well, how coukld you not be