The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

OX does not nor ever will go after / harm others but instead take upon ourselves the duties of Graff Writters in the ultimate form in which certain individuals have been putting down paint for at least decades of struggle within this Subculture. We pride ourselves in keeping this element capulized in value. Yes our attemps might be unorthahdox and at the same time critized. Yet we still keep painting in faith that the true science of the Letters will echo the Prominence of it all...............

NUMB OX......200X yo......

2 da Grave///////////////////

WELL SPOKEN WORDS !OF A SOFT NGA U WANNA B A NIGHT TRY MEDEVILTIMES........:lol: :lol: U GOTTA B KIDDIN ME:lol:

ANOTHER QUICK XAMPLE OF A PERSON WHO NEVER TOOK A SHOWER OR CHANGED HIS UNDEEZ!!!TRY SUMTHING NEW IN UR LIFE!!!STOP!!!!WRITIN:lol:

yo son, i think you're in the wrong forum, cartoon network forum is somewhere else, not here, so sit your little punk ass down and go eat some style, cuz obviously you're all talk and no show. :)

I would think before you speak, don't come at me sideways money.

Mas been my peoples before you ever thought about scribling on a wall.

As far as your little fight, that's cool you banged out, but the fact remains.

Your rockin' someone elses name, stay in your lane.

Yoo if masivo himself is not on here talkin shit y are you talkin shit for him...shit is over already they faught that's it..what ever the terms were then that's what it is...stop talkin bout masivo and mas...ITS OVER FOR NOW..

DIS IS REAL GRAFFITI))))BUNCH OF TOYS))))RIP NACEO))4GIVEM 4 MISREPRESENTIN JERSEY:cool:

nace.jpg

Yo dem

better stop or the almighty nace god of graffiti will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and with furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know that nace is the Lord when he lays his vengeance upon thee