The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

some funny shit posted.. on that cdc article.

Posted by shuhgrrl on 08/14/09 at 10:29AM

enveoner - I was thinking the same thing about there being more than one tagger. I travel that route quite a bit and I don't remember ever seeing it partially completed. And if they did the work over a period of time, what does that say about local (and state) law enforcement? I'm sure while the troopers are out giving tickets they could have staked out this area.

Have you noticed that there is more graffiti EVERYWHERE these days? It's like it died down for a while and now the taggers are back. I took NJ Transit from NYC the other day and all of the abandoned buildings and walls in *******(?) are totally COVERED with graffiti. Some of it is quite artistic but it does make the area look a mess! Not that it looked great before but this makes things worse.

Posted by whoneedsem on 08/14/09 at 10:31AM

Whoever did this should have all of their fingers broken (after being convicted of course) and then not reset so that they can never hold a freakin' paint can again. Graffiti is the beginning of worse things to come and it should be aggressively pursued. There should be zero tolerance for so much as a sharpie mark on a bathroom stall. No mercy, no second chances, nothing. Make an example of the awful repercussions that come from defacing the public's property.

All that being said, they probably won't even be caught, much less get punished.

posted by Isaint79 on 08/14/09 at 11:16AM

Its a message from the NWO telling us of their appearance in 2012 and what they will do.

i remember one time i got caught as a teen tagging inside the willowbrook mall...

the rent- a- cop was like " u know this is defacing 'public' property?"...to which i replied

"if it belongs to the public, and im part of the public, then im only marking up MY part".

he took me in anyway

Posted by ImpeachHealy on 08/14/09 at 6:07PM

The message is clear as day to me. "Create, Destroy, Conquer."

Ghetto people move into a nice, quiet area that was created by people with class, education and dignity. These ghetto people destroy these areas turning them into the current ghettos they are today. The ghetto people conquered these area's.

What's not to understand?

Haha, like moths to light, the NJ.com comment sections attract some of the most fucking self-righteous, boneheaded people you'll ever hear.

These people take/took note of PK and Kid though.

its sad the way people think..they are so uneducated and stupid, that what comes out their mouths makes no sense..but you know, you gotta ignore them, keep painting, and have the pigs n the newspapers do more articles like they do..recognition is one thing..but we needa work on taking over the system again..fck everyone that tlks shit and doesn't make sense..paint n continue beautifying the state,,

nastynix im wit u on that man..its public property for the public..but we all know that nothing in the constitution is followed anymore or enforced and all laws are lawless..and the government wants to tlk bout having a socialize health care reform..oh boy!..we are all fucked then if it passes!..the only way we will make it out is through painting..at least we know people are reading our messages, they are just too stupid to not be able to decipher simple words

Posted by ImpeachHealy on 08/14/09 at 6:07PM

The message is clear as day to me. "Create, Destroy, Conquer."

Ghetto people move into a nice, quiet area that was created by people with class, education and dignity. These ghetto people destroy these areas turning them into the current ghettos they are today. The ghetto people conquered these area's.

What's not to understand?

Haha, like moths to light, the NJ.com comment sections attract some of the most fucking self-righteous, boneheaded people you'll ever hear.

These people take/took note of PK and Kid though.

i saw this and goddamn people are dumb. its white flight(and racist history) that causes this. but fuck.

and whats so wrong with socialized healthcare. I'm all for free doctors and shit. fuck healthcare shits expenisve

nastynix im wit u on that man..its public property for the public..but we all know that nothing in the constitution is followed anymore or enforced and all laws are lawless..and the government wants to tlk bout having a socialize health care reform..oh boy!..we are all fucked then if it passes!..the only way we will make it out is through painting..at least we know people are reading our messages, they are just too stupid to not be able to decipher simple words

word.

bush destroyed the constitutions w/ patriot act.

the "public property" actually means if you're not paying uncle sam u cant paint it.

so fuck em . u pay for ur mess anyway when they take the money out of your paychek.

Health care reform seems like another way to dig into peoples pockets too. Fuck the system-Bomb it!:D