The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

.. and utah has crushed lots of north america and europe which is more than most heads can say. theres no need to hate on girls, we need more of them in this game anyway

....and has dissed me and countless others FOR NO REASON...so if you dont personally know her (still dont give a fuck) or have any knowledge of my situation dont open yer face at me SON.

hardly! if your driving past that shit going 70 mph you dont even see the 6 inch tags on that 10 foot block buster. not hating just saying

ya when I passed it coudlnt tell. Can anyone tell me the road haha? I wanna get flicks wit a friend but dont no what fuckin street it is, i just kno it gos into newark.

dope era, anyone got flicks of new raels throw with some others. dont really wanna say road names and shit

He's another one that did his thing in NJ.

Cat was mad humble and I ran into him a few times between the ville and Jersey.

He told me I had the best handstyle he ever seen when we went to Rime's infamous party in Amboy, late 90's.

Hopefully all the people passing these days are resting in power.

Time for all of us to focus on what's really important instead of the small inconveniences.

Life is really that short people.