The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

Ethek destroying oc and emo over the weekend on the 287.

and all there other spots in central jersey, tell emo to thank oc for being stupid and trying to get brownie points for going over ethek on 287 for the wave of destruction that wiped them off the face of central jerseys graff map, if oc retaliates then emo loses all his newark, jc and north jerz spots next. best believe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

and all there other spots in central jersey, tell emo to thank oc for being stupid and trying to get brownie points for going over ethek on 287 for the wave of destruction that wiped them off the face of central jerseys graff map, if oc retaliates then emo loses all his newark, jc and north jerz spots next. best believe

bump ethek lol.oc dont roll wit mhs anymore.im pretty sure there is no mhs anymore.last i herd oc n the 730 gang did sometin to aez n emo beat them up lol just wat i herd.but to say ethek or any writer is going to take out his ups in the slums of newark,irvington,east orange is just impossible to say.i dont know how a little dude like him could wreck the brix so bad but the only crew that could take out emo's hood spots would be dsm cuz they live over there.u can get killed just walkin along the spots he hit.he hits str8 death blocks.i dunno if he goes n gets some shit from the peeples so they dont fuk wit him or wat but that kid got newark on lock.one day we were lost up there n i can say from bein in newark that emo got atleeast 1 tag on every block.n theres emos there from 99,which means aint no 1 takin it out.i dunno y theres been so much hate in jerz ppl just raggin each other out of no where,guess its the new look,make jerz look like shit.please no pm's bump emoski

i rather look at that zew anyday then half the stuff on 287/440...what is next to it?

Lil..ok, 2 reasons i posted this:

1. the "grate man" thing, thought it was funny-but most importantly...

2. this guy went over a NACE handstyle with a "smt" on a guard rail on 9 north, it was there 10 plus years..what an asshole, no respect.

84.jpg