The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

People do there peices then post them on the net thinking they get fame, then people talk. that is not what graff is all about, every writer should do there own thing and get up instead of pushing crews, come on now thats a joke.Did you notice every crew that ever came out of jersey fell off within a year or 2, commonsense... i respect people pushing crews but i can tell you once one falls then its bound another stops along the line.If you get caught you dont have to worry about the others, keep it real. You noyice the solo righters always doing there thing now and 4ever. PeAcE tO aLl GrAfF WrItErZ dOiNg ThErE ThInG.....keeping jersey strong.:)

Did you notice every crew that ever came out of jersey fell off within a year or 2, commonsense...

mayhem has been around for years

cta has been around for years

fh been around for years

pfe's been around for a long ass time on the piecing tip

aids is doing stuff for a few years now and are still going strong,

dsm, hate em or not have been here for years also.

put the bong down sonny or at least pass it my way.

woah that space whole car is straight garbage...that def took a hot minute and he definetely stepped back and basked in his glory on that one...i think i respect those toy heads more in there old days...at least they had the excuse of just starting out. sonny is on some other shit right now...and bump some of that non trash posted.:lol: