The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

all this talk about medow. i drive a truck so i am always on the highways and in the cities around jersey, i also take the train to new york often and have never seen him anywhere. i'd like to check this guys stuff in person and im always looking at illegal graffiti but cant seem to see it, does anyone know what i am doing wrong??

all this talk about medow. i drive a truck so i am always on the highways and in the cities around jersey, i also take the train to new york often and have never seen him anywhere. i'd like to check this guys stuff in person and im always looking at illegal graffiti but cant seem to see it, does anyone know what i am doing wrong??

you sir are a Looooser!!!

bump medow,,

bump porican flip flops!!!

I hear she's crafty, I understand what you are saying and you are correct.

I have to play my graff game very carefully, and hedge my bets accordingly. The highways are very dangerous.

at this point in time I dont have the proper resources to do em the way I would like to so I stay away.

sorry about that, I am sure I will get to them eventually.

But yo believe it or not I concentrate primarily on non-permission locations, I just think that you dont live near me cause I've got my area pretty laced up.

and as far as creativity..

bwp_final.jpg

what do you have fucking with that fat capp?

med_4front.jpg

rller.jpg

medow_tod_hof.jpg

4up.jpg

there's always been some form of hating within graf..it's natural for you to like your people's shit and dis people you're not cool with...it's just that the internet makes it easy for non descript sideline cheerleaders to put their 2 cents in...and that's what gets annoying...when you see the 16 year olds acting like 16 year olds...