The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

i made that list to push people not get tough on me ,. so dont get all butt hurt on me

i can think of a better way to handle this too man ,.. proove me wrong show me throwies hands and str8s ,. and as far as everyone else ,. im far from big headed i actually consider myself decent i just wanna see better shit ,. mad heads are half assing things thats why im pulling cards

id have to agree with most this list. but a few could be left off. a few others could be added.

CENT - gets a bad rap becuase of the rest of DSM.....his shit isnt all that bad.

EDAM - honestly he has potential...his throws are gettin better, time for a shadow and a stamp/shell. and he has his ups. again, runs with the wrong crowd.

JREP - dude might not have the best style, but been puttin in work for a while now. has hit some very nice spots.

ur top 5 is right on point.

Honestly theres no way medows name should be on a list of worst in Jersey. You may not like his style, but that in no way should take away from the fact that he rocks pieces. I mean you can say hes not the most well rounder writer, but now days who is really? alot of writers bombing can not rock a piece and alot of piecers cannot rock a throwy. There are alot of worse writers that could of been named. I honestly think medows a good piecer, I dont like his style because I lean more towards a traditional new york style, but the kid can paint.

you guys are buggin out..haha..

also...the whole "yeah his style sucks but he gets up" thing is sort of retarded. the whole goal is to get up WITH style. that's the problem today. kids jump right into painting before developing and either

a: spend a couple months doing wack shit, get popped and quit

b: bite, then eventually get a little better, then quit

c. paint like 10 pieces and then post on 12oz like their opinion matters...

honestly these days like 80% of the spots i see, would look better clean...that's sad..

there's a difference between being smart enough to get up, and dumb enough to get up...

if style didn't count then that cat No Parking would be the king of NY...

you guys are buggin out..haha..

also...the whole "yeah his style sucks but he gets up" thing is sort of retarded. the whole goal is to get up WITH style. that's the problem today. kids jump right into painting before developing and either

a: spend a couple months doing wack shit, get popped and quit

b: bite, then eventually get a little better, then quit

c. paint like 10 pieces and then post on 12oz like their opinion matters...

honestly these days like 80% of the spots i see, would look better clean...that's sad..

there's a difference between being smart enough to get up, and dumb enough to get up...

if style didn't count then that cat No Parking would be the king of NY...

I dont know if your referring to what I said about medow, but if you are I dont think his style sucks I just prefer a more traditional style. Not everyone is gonna get up with style in the beggining. Some may take years to develope it, but I just dont think the kids a bad painter and definatly shouldnt be on a list of bad writers. Hes at least out there trying. If you werent referring to what I said then I completely agree

it had nothing to do with medow..just in general...

medow's been around for a while...i wouldn't call him a new jack at all..

i'm talking about the kids who decide they want to be writers...go practice doing "pieces" on highway spots...make shit look real bad...and then draw the buff...and stuff like that...

ok now on with the rest

ge

mes ~central jersey new jack not "pfe" mes

skam

def

jodo

myne

o.c.

aezer

medow

edam

chek

bles

cent

nc

kinky a.k.a cum dumpster

man

faro

nolis

jrep

them

pizza

srin?

thats it for now anyone please feel free to add

you forgot MEEN he shud be number one

you forgot MEEN he shud be number one

I think meen is way better then cep brother. Anyone is better then Cep. Tacoe and chip should be on this list as well.

Is Ethek and Setup the same person? If they arent there is some serious bitting going on. There E's and T's look the fucking same.