The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

Yo, live today not yesterday. DIPSET! happy 4th!

Today 03:04 PM

adapting to reality"shyt" isnt a word by the way

*dont play english teacher. i could say wat i wana say.

Today 11:55 AMCrakonerstupidest comment iv ever heard....keep on bumpin the old school

toys forget where they came from too quickly

*you aint shyt to be callin anybody a toy. And there should be more new stuff posted. if ur so into the oldschool y dont u start an old school nj thread.

3:16

Bart*SimpsonWIth out that "beat shit" there would be no today.

* agreed.

Today 11:23 AMFLICKPOSTIN.................................................. ...........

*ur cool.

Today 11:21 AMIMPEACH CORZINEwith the state of the nj graff scene lately, old school fliks is actually a godsend....keep em coming.

* No. that negativity is what makes things so bad. If you look at the old school its not as good as what gets painted today. Theres better colors and better styles now. What makes the old school so hot is the old storys and hype that older dudes give it and thats it,,theres a bunch old schoolers who dont paint the same old stuff... Take dudes like demer ..he's old school, but he switched his game up you dont see em posting flix everyday of shyt he did in the old days. You be seein the fresh new shyt posted up.

you make it sound like everyone is wack out here. i be seein some hot shyt like aids crew, fh, wallnuts, medow 4sak, who are the majority that get posted on here, but theres more shyt out there and it aint as bad as you make it sound. If u think things are so bad why not do some hot shyt to make the scene better since its in such need of a godsend---DIPSET!

Today 02:26 AMsatans waron the real people keep posting old ass flix.. wuz up with that shyt? I aint disin the old stuff but, damn its 2007 yo not 1993. that shyt old shyt is beat already. too many heads be livin in the old school.. get wit da program!:lol:

DIPSET

compared to shit that was getting done in 1986, like this car

53evI_swan_cem_sak2.jpg%5D53evI_swan_cem_sak2.jpg

98% of what gets painted today, with euro paint and fancy caps can't hold a candle to some of the cars pulled out in the 80s on the nyc subway system...and that's a fact...

* No. that negativity is what makes things so bad. If you look at the old school its not as good as what gets painted today. Theres better colors and better styles now. What makes the old school so hot is the old storys and hype that older dudes give it and thats it

DIPSET

just so no one gets confused..this is what i was referring to with my post...

i'm high on pills and about to shoot bottle rockets at little kids...word up

DAT NIGGA "CHEK-DSM" BEEN CATCHIN MAD FILLINZ AND TAGZ IN JERSEY CITY...AND ALSO SMASHED NEWARK STREETS TOO...NOW ACT LIKE YA MUTHAFUCKAZ DONT KNO!!!!!!!!!I BE DAT NIGGA YOU DIGGZ.........CANT STOP WONT STOP....

....MY FILLINZ JUST KEEP MULTIPLYING IN THE GARDEN STATE ....YOU DIGGZ,,,,,,,,,

IM DA KING OF URBAN UPZ............YOU FUCKAZ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

,,WHO WANA TEST ME.................BEEN DOING THIS SINCE DA 1990S YOU DIGGZ,,,,,,,,,IM COCKY CUZ MY STATUZ ALLOWZ ME U DIGGZZZZZZZZZ..............

........IM OUT.............CATCH ME IN YOUR 973-201-908 HOODZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ,.,......

..SO MANY MUTHAFUCKAZ "CAME AND WENT " IN MY ERAS ........MUTHAFUCKAZ DONT GOT DAT LONGATIVITY ANYMORE...........

BUT I DO........SO NOW WAT?????? ......

......DSM IS WAT IT IS IN THEM STREETZ RIGHT NOW..............DSM IS WATZ HOT IN THEM STREETZ RIGHT NOW,,,,,,,,,,DSM IS ALL YOU SEE IN THEM NJ STREETS AND HIWAYS MAN.............WE AINT GOING NOWHERE...........

CHEK DSM FY 1WK CKD NC LNR