The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

Re: The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

nigga I'm 35 years old. I did my dirt, 13 year run all bomb'n NY & NJ when Nace was not a writer yet. Been there done that my dude. Bombed NJ in the Late 80's and Bombed NY in early 90's when the graff warz was going on with real writers nigga. true vandal 4 life!

Bomb1.jpg

bomb2.jpg

bomb3.jpg

bomb4.jpg

bomb8.jpg

bomb5.jpg

bomb11.jpg

bomb12.jpg

bomb14.jpg

bomb15.jpg

bomb18.jpg

bomb20.jpg

bomb23.jpg

bomb26.jpg

bomb35.jpg

bomb44.jpg

bomb38.jpg

bomb40.jpg

Re: The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

as far as hec goes, he was a cool cat. I did some work with him before he passed away at Amster Yard and dood was chill, humble and all that. As far as Nace not bombing when you guys bombed, that's simple, Nace wouldn't be 35 if he was still alive today. He bombed in his time and rocked a lot of shit. To question that is pretty ignorant. You're not gonna win an argument by disrespecting the dead, and realistically, this has nothing to do with Hec being better or worse than Nace at all. Going over that Nace spot was just a straight up dick move and I doubt that spot's gonna be running for long but regardless...

It almost isn't even worth getting heated over because graffiti in general is wack these days, and it shows with the ignorance of most "writers". you almost expect people to do dumb shit.

RIP NACE FC MAYHEM

Hp89O_nace_priz_scrap.jpg

vdhcv_nace_enue_crispo.jpg

oY306_nace_972.jpg

Q99NU_freshnace.jpg

N8zgW_nace_97.jpg

i deleted all the posts between any pictures that were posted before this whole drama.

i did not remove anyone's comments if they were in a post that contained images.

SO ANY BULLSHIT THAT GETS RESPONDED TO IN REFERENCE TO WHAT'S BEEN AIRED OUT GETS DELETED.

if you followed this thread you know that most of this shit's been aired out. if you wanna riff any further, take it to IM's on here or however you'd like to handle it.

if not the thread can go down the toilet permanently.