The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

I wrecked some NJ highwayz and City streets over the weekend....Weather conditions and Police presence at da current moment is so sweeeeeeeeet........

Da Floods all over NJ drained da State's Budget big time, Theres no state funds for shit , So Kids go out there and wreck shit ,,,,Dont Expect the buff for a while

CHEK DSM -MHS - ]

found on bombing science......

over nace......

RIP

I thought it was wack to paint over that SEW joint at the legal wall.....but these guys painting over a nace too? used to be a fan of this JAO shit.......now i lost mad respect. sorry fellas...

overnace.jpg.23f7318a99ba46e92c51184a091dd294.jpg

what style he did blocky's. post his piece's up let's see his skills. no bombing pictures. no tags, no throw-ups, no blocky's. only pieces... and i'll give props if his shit is hot. never herd of nace until he died. "around the world" come on. Hec design the Bacardi ads, Lugz the shoe company's commercials, the label on the sol beer bottle. he was in the design books for creating font styles. can't compare nace to hec. hec was big time in the real art world. you niggas are stuck in NJ fame only. we rocked from 1987 threw 99 and we started to bomb the new industry. remember the commercials in 2000 for the VH1 music awards. i did that shit. All the graff backgrounds. you where in grammar school at that time. Nace was a fellow writers he bomb like us. if you didn't do all the dirt that come's with graffiti...you can't talk my nigga!

2d8GM_sundays012.jpg

pictures%5C9805%5Ccsxt126351.jpg

img291.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

Nace-2.jpg

02_2004bv_nace.jpg

nace_newark_sf20062048.jpg

John_zeph.jpg

All stolen, but point is Nace has something called credibility. Still to this day. Not just locally, but you can go to any state and say his name and it will ring bells, I cannot say that about any one member from Jao. Truth be told. Anyways God bless the dead.