The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

Re: The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

sorry if people think that others "ride FH and AIDS asses" but post some flicks that compete and im sure ull get ur props too!

remember people give props to them for their spots AND their letters/stlye.

sure 100's of writers pieces are better and sicker and all that......but these dudes rock nice ass shit in high profile spots all over NJ as well as other states....not just legal walls and chill spots and train lines.....but highways, roofs, freights, cleans, etc.

again, bump them AIDS flicks!

yo sand, there are plenty of active heads that can compete with dopeness around the state, GPC and FDS both have alot of great writers who do some real dope highway stuff and pieces. FH and AIDS are just two crews in a much larger overall scene, they both came out of nowhere and blew up in there respective years, there styles are completely different from each other. FH a more readable freight style, AIDS a more wilder peicing style but they are both here to rep jersey hard and have. i think the majority of the kids who like em is because there not on some we better then you, egomaniac type shit that goes on all too often in the graff game no matter where your at. remember its just some wacked out hobby for most of us. people still will talk shit, hate on, and also rave about both crews and that all comes with the territory after you've painted alot.

she's crafety - i totally agree with everything u said man. GPC FDS and plenty other writers out there are killin it. i just seen some hatein on FH and AIDS for 'not changin style' and other shit. personally i like FH and AIDS GPC FDS PFE WALNUTS the trenton heads, etc etc....most of the jersey shit is real clean crisp and nice. plenty of crews plenty of nice work. i just tryin to say there is no need for the hate on NJs most well known crews(correct me if wrong). i guess that is part of the game and thats fine. no disrespect to anyone else out there riskin thier freedoms at nite! haha. its a hobby to most, but a way of life to some.

much respect to all

sand - tmc byn