-Harrisburg PA-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

preston s te first person i gave the negaprop tampon to w!!!!!

soooo, is that good or bad? not a big fan of tampons. trouble's always brewin when the ladies bust them out haha. oh and that apes ero shit in pittsburgh is fuckin crazy indeed. how the fuck did they get up there? I'm goin to visit the fam out in McKeesport in mid-july so me and my girl were gonna go to pittsburgh to go shooting. hoping to run across some dope shit out there. any suggestions?

haha my homie hit you with the negaprop! dunno why though.

I'm still kinda lost. is that "nega"prop as in negative? if so, maybe cause i posted shit pieces asking what was up with them? but still, is that a good or bad thing? haha if it is bad, that's cool. just his opinion. I'm not gonna go flaming the boards or him or anything (no homo).

Harrisburg is hurting

i agree somewhat. neos and aums stay puttin it down though. I still think arme should come out of retirement, too. and if ya'll can get VEXOR and THEN and HOACS and SER (i think?) to come through again and bomb some shit, we'll be back in business. it also wouldn't hurt if AOM and VIPER and them other tool bags would just knock it off. or at least practice somewhere we don't have to look at that shit until they get better.

i agree somewhat. neos and aums stay puttin it down though. I still think arme should come out of retirement, too. and if ya'll can get VEXOR and THEN and HOACS and SER (i think?) to come through again and bomb some shit, we'll be back in business. it also wouldn't hurt if AOM and VIPER and them other tool bags would just knock it off. or at least practice somewhere we don't have to look at that shit until they get better.

I live over in York, never thought about even driving up that way. I guess I should make my way over,

http://www.graffiti.org/hb/index.html

That was Sebs. That was also a special occasion, it's not like they were just in the neighborhood... that's not to say there won't be a part two though...

I'd like to see what york has to offer, I'm never out there so I don't know of any york heads. Feel free to hit me up if york is tryin' to make some connections.

Also, fuck this back and forth shitty weather.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Preston Maddox (View Original Post)

- I dont want to defend the kids on the come-up, but Aom, and Vipe arent really working with any type of deffinitive style, but they both show alot of heart. That Aom kid picks good spots, he just can burn em they way they should be; And Vipe is a straight up dude who gets better everytime he paints. Give em time fellaz.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Preston Maddox (View Original Post)

- I dont want to defend the kids on the come-up, but Aom, and Vipe arent really working with any type of deffinitive style, but they both show alot of heart. That Aom kid picks good spots, he just can burn em they way they should be; And Vipe is a straight up dude who gets better everytime he paints. Give em time fellaz.

so was viper given permission to go over that neos joint with the faces in it? that's what had me like "what the fuck?" cause that was a dope piece, one of my personal favorites of neos, and if he just went over it on his own to practice as he said, that would be fucked up. i mean, who the fuck am i right? i've just seen kids get flamed for less, ya know.

so was viper given permission to go over that neos joint with the faces in it? that's what had me like "what the fuck?" cause that was a dope piece, one of my personal favorites of neos, and if he just went over it on his own to practice as he said, that would be fucked up. i mean, who the fuck am i right? i've just seen kids get flamed for less, ya know.

Thats a practice wall kid. Pieces got gone over all the time. thats the way it is.

obviously not the same viper... dude is just learnin', he had permission to play around on that and it's eventually gonna get rolled and covered with a burner. nuff' said.

yea, i was gonna say, that can't be the same viper. that's cool about the practice wall. that's what's up. can't wait to see some new stuff