A A A

Again x 3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply
so I'll just start a crew called tats but it will be on the west coast and we'll be the version that has really ugly, eyesore graffiti. do you see what I'm getting at?

what your trying to say here doesn't apply here you act like this seattle/ AAA was started yesterday so what your saying doesn't fit here. Its just looks like your trying to get into something you have nothing to do with. Are you in either crew?

don't understand why anyone cares about the same crew name bullshit, theres also two msk's one on the west and one on the east...same goes for us crew...

i doubt anyone would confuse any of them with each other, and also i don't think anyone in any of those crews gives a shit....

202543372_2b093be431_o.jpg

412257852_f5e9312aa2_b.jpg

uh that's because the MSK on the westcoast IS the MSK on the eastcoast.... Why don't you guys just switchitup to 4B or something and be two steps ahead of the eastcoast?

why doesn't everyone just shut the fuck up about that shit and talk about the 3A that this thread was created for... really start another one for the eastcoast if you wanna ride their dick so hard

Archived