A A A

Again x 3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do your homework? Ghoul, your a fuckin moron. Look back at all the old 12 oz. magazines, you'll see old ges, kem, pure, totem 2 and all sorts of real dope writers rockin shit that most your so called veterans can't even come close to touching to this present day. How are you trying to drop knowledge and history of graff when it's obvious from looking at your shit that you haven't been in the game for all that long. go to rehab, quit smokin all that choad, get some real skills and then try commin and droppin some knowledge. Any one that thinks your crew can come even close to producing shit like the east's 3A is just as fuckin stupid as you.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

they only thing these crews have in common is the name... and so what. you guys inhabit completely different domains... geographically and otherwise.

so I'll just start a crew called tats but it will be on the west coast and we'll be the version that has really ugly, eyesore graffiti. do you see what I'm getting at?

well look at the audience you're trying to cater to right now... you're making an internet thread to post your crew's flicks when on the same internet forum there's flicks of GES KEM RATH OUIJA who all have more whole cars than i can count and there's something to be said for that. i'm pretty sure some of those dudes have been writing since atleast 93 as well.

. Any one that thinks your crew can come even close to producing shit like the east's 3A is just as fuckin stupid as you.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

damn, you come out the woodwork whenever 3a is mentioned you must really hate it, but why does graffit shit always have to be compared to on and another? seattle does what it does and thats it, maybee it dont have pretty colors and fancy tips but is that what really matters?

you seem to be the only who who really cares that much, and your not on either 3A are you? and you still wont say what you write?

this is one of my favorite SEED spots, "in crust we trust"

388884403_38db88b605_o.jpg

SOME MORE SEED STOLEN'S,

WHAT I LIKE ABOUT HIM AND OTHER 3A STUFF IS ITS ORIGINALITY, SOME OF YOU PEOPLE PAINT LIKE ITS A GRAFFITI "FONT" NOT GRAFF, THE SAME LETTERS, THE SAME FILLS, THE SAME CHARACTERS, ITS ALL THE FUCKING SAME!

THIS MAY NOT BE FLASHY AND TRENDY BUT ITS RAW, ILLEGAL AND ORIGINAL GRAFFITI

arttruck284.jpg

arttruck290.jpg

]arttruck287.jpg

]arttruck308.jpg

new055.jpg

]arttruck269.jpg

arttruck267.jpg

arttruck275-1.jpg

1eageranser-1.jpg