Modesto 209

micahhawaii

Im not talking about the phrase........

bump ALB holdin it down on the 99....pssh people dont know what valley grime is about....people always assuming things and try to sound like they know what there talking about when they dont know shiiit....get off 12 oz and come back after you have a few years of knowledge under your belt....thats if you even make it that far...this lifestyle isnt meant for everyone....

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

everyone is doing poppy shit i cant stand to see colors in pieces i like ny bubble letters and toy tags that stuff is cool everyone is trying to be better they should try and switch hands and do some toy shit that way modesto can look worse than it does now lol

bump ALB holdin it down on the 99....pssh people dont know what valley grime is about....people always assuming things and try to sound like they know what there talking about when they dont know shiiit....get off 12 oz and come back after you have a few years of knowledge under your belt....thats if you even make it that far...this lifestyle isnt meant for everyone....

fuuuuh you are tighttt :cool:

everyone is doing poppy shit i cant stand to see colors in pieces i like ny bubble letters and toy tags that stuff is cool everyone is trying to be better they should try and switch hands and do some toy shit that way modesto can look worse than it does now lol

That's not what Im saying at all wasn't even talking about you I said your shit looked good.

Im just saying look at the dope pieces people used to do in modesto compared to now old destro and omega when he would come through blc ect...

I know what Im talking about your the one assuming shit

i dont even know y people waste there time trying to explain shit we are all hard headed about what real graff is to each, and where it needs to go..just do you and if no one likes it fuck it just keep doing your thing.. if you like the wild styles, throwups, straight letters etc or what ever the fuck your into just do it, some one is going to love it and some one is going to hate it thats just how it goes.. where all in the same game trying to keep it moving..just follow the rules of the game and keep your shit clean..different styles keeps the next person thinking, you just got to push it there..well at least thats how i look at it but it doesn't mean you have too..