Modesto 209

micahhawaii

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Man thts the only story you guys got about damb.

Shits old they didn't even fight so what is there to talk about.

Why don't you pussies stop talkin shit cause from what I know

Personally is that you kids are scared when we confront you in person.

Fuckin pussies. Talkin about like 2 year old shit. But I don't blame y'all

Modesto ain't got shit poppin so you guys gotta fiend off old shit.

BACK IN THE DAY I DROPED SOME SHIT UNDER THE 99 BRIDGE WITH DEPS AND BLUF FROM DWS THEN ALB WENT DOWN AND ROCKED OVER THE SHIT BUT THEY LEFT MINE THERE I WONDER IF ANYONE HAS THAT FLIX I NEVER GOT A PIC I WAS WRITIN AMEN THEN THAT WAS LIKE 98

doubt that anyone on here would have a flick most the ppl on here jus started graff:lol:

would be nice to see some original graff from modesto:o

I DONT HAVE ANY FLIX BUT I CAN TELL YOU ABOUT SOME HISTORY. I KNOW BACK IN THE DAY TALKIN SHIT ABOUT OTHER KREWS WILL GET THAT ASS WOOPED AT CONCERT IN THE PARK AT A PARTY OR MAYBE AT YOUR HOUSE.IM IN PHOENIX NOW BUT I GO VISIT ALL THE TIME AND ITS NOT LIKE IT WAS.ME AND EPIC THE FIRST AND ONLY ONES TO HIT THE WHITMORE BRIDGE SITTIN ON THE PILLARS,WERE THE REASON WHY ITS BARBEDWIRE THERE NOW!THATS FUCKIN DOWN. THE GOOD OLE DAYS DOIN HEAVENS IN DAYLIGHT ON THE WEST SIDE THATS SOME GRAFFITI MOTIVATION 101

KSU prolly had the youngest downest heads out of all the crews around, the originals that is, before branching out into other crews.. Just my opinion but, that's were EPIK got his roots!! History, haha.. I'm not up on all the shit that went on back in the day but it's funny when people try and talk about shit they were not old enough to even see....