I.A.MUTHAFUCKIN MAFIA!!!!!

verse42

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haha, this guy sent me a picture of his shit trying to paint cause he was in TN. it was fuckin garbage

haha .. didnt mean to disrupt your peaceful thread here with some real talk .. sorry your pussy hurts over it .

yeah post that shit Tier fagot ass 2 . lets see it . ya damn fool .

one thing you dont seem to understand ........ i been there done that homie . . nashville can eat a dick . fuck your whitewashed wal-mart scociety . get out while your thoughts are still yours . . .

real niggas Allwayz Mackin' Seven days a week .. :scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled:

ok so u are saying ia is a joke?????????? how do u have room to talk buddy and second even though me and tier dont see eye 2 eye that dude can kill some walls to.. you dont like ia or nashville dont come back to the thread.............

haha .. didnt mean to disrupt your peaceful thread here with some real talk .. sorry your pussy hurts over it .

yeah post that shit Tier fagot ass 2 . lets see it . ya damn fool .

one thing you dont seem to understand ........ i been there done that homie . . nashville can eat a dick . fuck your whitewashed wal-mart scociety . get out while your thoughts are still yours . . .

real niggas Allwayz Mackin' Seven days a week .. :scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled: