philly--->

cantbomb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i rok THE NORTHFACE

• Tax Report

• clownshoes

• vintage wears

RIP SILENT WRYTES... cant front - the forum has kept me busy for yearss. Like they say, nothing is forever. Cant front on dude who made it, put up alot of money and own time to really keep the thing in check for people to enjoy. Peace SW!

for the record i was never a moderator. i never felt like i was qualified. and please talk all the shit you want and go over any graff i have ever done if it makes you feel better. i could care less about most of yalls opinions!! im too old to care and actually have a decent life goin for me. i find it laughable that some of yall grown ass men are acting like your in high school. grow the fuck up!!!!!! im here to document philly graff.............

and silent wrytes is not dead....if just comes in magazine form now with none of the bullshit. issue 3 comin soon.........

for the record i was never a moderator. i never felt like i was qualified. and please talk all the shit you want and go over any graff i have ever done if it makes you feel better. i could care less about most of yalls opinions!! im too old to care and actually have a decent life goin for me. i find it laughable that some of yall grown ass men are acting like your in high school. grow the fuck up!!!!!! im here to document philly graff.............

and silent wrytes is not dead....if just comes in magazine form now with none of the bullshit. issue 3 comin soon.........

you talking at me boy?

could care less about opinions? then why did you commence with the name calling and hissy fit fucking PM's ? when all i said was .... : "silent wrytes is pretty bad anyway.

but this shit aint much better. "

sooo..if it was soo fucking great then why is the site down.

you are wrong.

shut the fuck up.