philly--->

cantbomb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i rok THE NORTHFACE

• Tax Report

• clownshoes

• vintage wears

boner sucks ass and i hope he dies so i dont gotta look at his shitty bombs. Please stop posting your bull shit man. You suck and your hands are wack ass fuck. Your the worst that is on 12oz. Fucking cut us all a break and make graffiti look better by quiting for real man.

not like my opinion counts but noone in philly does shit but a tag and ya so proud of this tag you gave it a name,now boner comes from ny crushes shit and ya hate ,instead of hating go try to learn how to piece, the best writers to come out of pphilly all new how to do every part of graf a throw a straight letter and piece,but it seems that shit died i come on this thread and you talk shit on everyone who isnt from philly but when ya post philly shit all it is is a buch of tags, my little sister can catch fucking tags.....fuck ya bitches and fuck ya niggAS BONER SMASH PHILLY UNTIL THERES NO MORE ROOM LEFT MY DUDE....

sourpower

so MANY contradictions in what you said there is no need to respond

god this thread sucks, but not as much as those vatoe tags

please close thread

WHAT WAS A CONTRADICTION ?you can travel around philly and the only pieces you will find are out of towners besides hot,mad, kid,espo,enem and they are oldschool what did ill graf die with them, im not saying philly hands arent the shit because i love them but dont hate all the time and them try to elevate your game and dont think graf is just wicketts because i know dudes wh o do pieces on the street in the same place ya would catch a tag niggas are doing 3 color fills and putting something in the 3d,,,,2007 philly step ya game up and dont let sik be your mascot cuz he got ups but he is worse than boner...........n thats the truth.....by the way vatoe is the shit....

youre only on here when i am.maybe you are me

the wickett master the king of tags ,i counted you can catch 32 tags with one can so that means if you have 2 cans you can write 64 times if you write 64 times that 64 ugly ass tags that noone can read but you.so fuck it everyone can fuck my sister 2night while cracking on boner and dreaming of the toy capital,pistolvania......

not like my opinion counts but noone in philly does shit but a tag and ya so proud of this tag you gave it a name,now boner comes from ny crushes shit and ya hate ,instead of hating go try to learn how to piece, the best writers to come out of pphilly all new how to do every part of graf a throw a straight letter and piece,but it seems that shit died i come on this thread and you talk shit on everyone who isnt from philly but when ya post philly shit all it is is a buch of tags, my little sister can catch fucking tags.....fuck ya bitches and fuck ya niggAS BONER SMASH PHILLY UNTIL THERES NO MORE ROOM LEFT MY DUDE....

WORD.

PHILLY 12OZ THREAD

ALL BONER ALL DAY

bonerhsbpaper.jpg

IMAGE_00033.jpg

PB210356.jpg

PC110126.jpg

PC250166.jpg

PC250159.jpg

PC300005.jpg

BONERMANETRUKHOLLOW.jpg

BEEZFINGEREDIT.jpg

GRAFF049.jpg

PC310004.jpg

Bump this Bnr:D .

PC310007.jpg

PC280210.jpg

PC280213.jpg

PC280217.jpg

PC040085.jpg

PC250164.jpg

PC260197.jpg

PC260177.jpg

the wickett master the king of tags ,i counted you can catch 32 tags with one can so that means if you have 2 cans you can write 64 times if you write 64 times that 64 ugly ass tags that noone can read but you.so fuck it everyone can fuck my sister 2night while cracking on boner and dreaming of the toy capital,pistolvania......

wasnt talking to you,but ill fuck your sister anyways

sourpower

so MANY contradictions in what you said there is no need to respond

god this thread sucks, but not as much as those vatoe tags

please close thread

Bump for this comment. There is alot of really sick stuff in philly, but these Vatoe hands are truly not it.