philly--->

cantbomb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i rok THE NORTHFACE

• Tax Report

• clownshoes

• vintage wears

on the real tip ne one who aint involved just shut up aint trying to start no shit trying to end it ne one who has a problem wit me or the people i paint with you no who you are i want a 1 on 1 fist fight no rachets no 30 people rollin up on lehigh like a bunch of bitches just a 1 on 1 ... it aint hard to find me just pm or come see me ... love baut skeeee nsa 1

....................>

LOL... SOME SNITCH FAGOT RATTED OUT CLOWNS-HOES FOR POSTING PICS OF A RABBIT...

WHOEVER DID IT..IS A REAL MAN! FUCKING BITCH PUSSY FAGOTS.. LOL.

boo hoo.. that guy posted a rabbit.. im sad now..i will tell the e-authorities..

serious bitch made shit.. tattle tail ass niggaz be shook..

I never thought i would chime in on this thread again...but this is gettin retarded

speaking from a "oldhead" standpoint and def not hiding behind a screenname

i have seen alot of writers come and go , ALOOOOOTT!!

Boner aint the first and def wont be the last writer to bomb Philly ...

all thru the 70's 80's 90's etc writers traveled back and forth from Ny to Philly

taking their styles with them.. I personally credit 2 Ny based writers as some of

my greatest influences Share [Vet] & Cee67 ..but the list of travelers that planted seeds

in this city goes way deeper and for all the young dudes on here Philly

set off alot of graf trends in ny as well Topcat126 was an ill Philly writer that moved to Nyc

and bombed the #1 Broadway line hard , so hard they named our philly "gangster hand" the "broadway" or "broadway elegant" hand style..Babyrock a well respected Nyc writer down

with Fba crew and the Ballbusters bombed trains hard and came to Philly and put this town on smash as well ..

The point im getting at is instead of people gettin all pissy , learn from dude ..

learn how to bomb, or learn how not to bomb..take what you want from him

dude is here , he aint leaving..hes from NY and he has a Ny hand, Ny state of mind..

that doesnt mean he doesnt respect philly , our fucking hands are hard as shit to learn

some of you will NEVER master them ..when i go to ny or anywhere else

i sign my shit PREONE PHILLY! ... I dont "become" the city im in..so why should he or any

other writer..

and as far as the "cartoony" face b.s. goes ..you must have forgot about SPEL and MET

2 philly KINGS who pioneered putting eyeballs and faces in their throwups in philly ..and writers have always taken advertising icons and comic art and incorporated them into their styles..thats another way we say FUCK YOU to the system and the "established art world" we take their shit and bomb with it ..

instead of complaining do like bringinphillyback says..bomb harder than Boner..

there damn sure aint a lack of walls or space ..and GRAFFITI IS ALL ABOUT

SELF PROMOTION...

Read Infamous Magazine hitting the shelves in less than 2 weeks lol ......

next page