philly--->

cantbomb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i rok THE NORTHFACE

• Tax Report

• clownshoes

• vintage wears

but on some real shit i said my piece u said urs i got respect for every1 im just gettin tired of u lately only post flix of b , but ima fall back u do u ima do me and we can keep on tearin the city up real shit , fuck all this beef shit especially on the net so u got it dude does got mad rep , i kno ppl feel my opinion and ppl feelin urs so we'll leave it at that and get back to bombin or flicking or fucking or whatever any1 does ..... 1

i like that you came at boner hard as shit

then did a complete 180

dork

IMG00116.jpg

can i get some to put up a 1 liner or even just u throwie that says kaper or kr , im so tired of writers block i havent come up wit a new 1 in forever........

shit im still here and ive been writing kaper and kr for atleast 10 years

you talk like youre some big name writer who actually doesnt write kaper

but it looks like youre just some want to be that writes in his backyard looking for acceptance from the online "graffiti community". youve never posted a GOOD picture on here but you talk nonstop. cool out with the internet dude

ayo oz fall back nigga u like forty still chillin wit young bouls get a family u joke ass nigga

yo dude who u telling to fall back. im a joke look cus ur the joke. your saying i hang wit young bucks.maybe so but yet they thee orig .punk mother fucker hating cus u aint me