philly--->

cantbomb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i rok THE NORTHFACE

• Tax Report

• clownshoes

• vintage wears

¶▅c●▄███████||▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅||█ POINT MADE ►

▄██ ▲  █ █ ██▅▄▃▂

███▲ ▲ █ █ ███████

███████████████████████►

◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙☼◤

MMMHMM...its only going to get worse.

in a similair vein/talking this to an extreme.. my dad told me today.. that he didnt lick seal his census bureau envelope because he thought they were DNA farming.

What's crazy is the fact that most of these dumbases who are all of a sudden conspiracy theorists were the same exact rednecks who were sieg hailing the flag when Bush was president talking bout anybody who disrespects the president is a traitor so on and so forth.

Now that we actually have a legit president who isn't a complete and thorough lying sack of shit, these same exact people are all anti establishment all of a sudden and throwing on their aluminum foil hats.

Shit is hilarious.

And the census has always existed dating all the way back to the forefathers.

That shit is a part of the constitution for christs sake.

tinfoil_hat_antenna.jpg

LOW POWER RADIO !!! DOWN WITH THE MAN!

ALAN KEYS IS A ROBOT AND A PUPPET OF THE DISH SOAP MANUFACTURES ASSOCIATION!!!!

PLANET-X 2012!!!

http://www.planetxvideo.com/

DONT EVER WASH YOUR MERCEDES WITH CARANUBA WAX!!! THE LIMO RIDING LIBERALS FROM HOLYWOOD ARE TRYING TO PUT FORTH A PRO-CHINEESE AGENDA THAT WILL SEE AN END TO OUR GREAT NATION AND POLUTE OUR BODILY FLUIDS!!!

chet flemming was used as a decoy so alan keys wasnt allowed to win the election!! he should have had 17 aero spans but the tea party's future is now hanging in the balance!! no more tax on 300$ sunglasses!! where will it stop!! the federal government is trying to isolate fernonsko and all of his followers!!!they cant stop us!! look at all those kids in Seattle , they hate america!!!

how can we have a true democracy without german engineering?

frida kahlo was trying to overthrow freedom with her eyebrows!! if you cant see this then you are part of the problem!AND I AM THE SOLUTION!!! no more free hand-outs to the elderly or handicapped!! if you cant get to food then you die!! only the strong survive! thats the code this country was founded on. if you dont like it go back to the USSR or France!! enjoy your freedom fries you rat pinko commie jew!!!

LET FREEDOM RING!!!!!!

if you are interested in becoming a member hit me up!