philly--->

cantbomb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i rok THE NORTHFACE

• Tax Report

• clownshoes

• vintage wears

Look you obviously dont know shit about philly history or the writers here. MB does not paint like that, HE IS a permanent fixture in philly and currently is NOT active and may not be active again. That DIS you did was fuggggggggggggin stupid and so is your response you nut job.

Look you obviously dont know shit about philly history or the writers here. MB does not paint like that, HE IS a permanent fixture in philly and currently is NOT active and may not be active again. That DIS you did was fuggggggggggggin stupid and so is your response you nut job.

I messed up. No excuse. I have respect for this city's history and knew it going in. I was not thinking straight. My bad. Lesson learned. Game over. Moving on. I suggest you all do the same.

I want to hear MB's opinion only. No more mouthpieces (that includes me)!

Peace!:cool:

lear your history and have some respect for dudes who were painting when u were a fuckin sperm cell swimmin aroud in ur daddys nuts..that shit wasnt even finished, blatant disrespect..that shit makes me sick man, i remember standin out there in thos cold ass nights watchin that shit get done..for some sad excuse for a writer like yourself to do that shit is way outta line