philly--->

cantbomb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i rok THE NORTHFACE

• Tax Report

• clownshoes

• vintage wears

actually you know what?

when i go on jacksonville's 12oz thread, which is wear i'm at, i think to myself 'wow all this talking and arguing about who has more rep and all the other dumb shit is embarrassing. i'm embarrassed for these cats. i'm glad my city don't look like this.'

too bad i was wrong.

hahhaa

oh yea your talking about your mothers house that i walked by everyday cause i lived a block away from you

the same house that kids would write on and you wouldnt do shit about

you did try and do something once...you tried to have OTHER people handle it...boy did that backfire

your a clown...who had no friends...lived with his mom until he was in his 30's or probaly still does

listen everyone if you dont suck Pre's dick your a toy

i never claimed to be anything in the world of graffiti...im fine with who i am

you are obviously not

take your meds

thanks for showing me those freight yards and R lines

sorry i wouldnt blow you

hahahaha

now get really mad and post peoples phone numbers, govt names, and address'

is that how real men act

hahahhaha

There he goes again with his accusations he can't back up .. Lol your a crying joke .. You always were .. Just because i didn't consider you a friend , I had none huh .. I sniffed you out right away .. Your a wannabe ..that's why you got left behind on Yavin 4 or was it Delta 9 .. You drug addict .. Don't talk on my personal life when you never knew me CUUUUUUZZZ !! I should have got with you back in the day ..honestly i thought you would be dead by now . all that heroin you were doing .. Lol .. Dude bit the hand that fed him and got cut off .. and about your nut ass friends writin on someones house i think i caught up to 3 of them and had them pissin there pants on loretto street ha ha ha guess they never mentioned that ... go back to your homeland anakin sywalker .. and keep my name and life out of your mouth Bitch!!!

PRE YOU FAGGOT OLDHEAD YOU AND PEDAL BELONG IN THE SAME SHOULDER TIGHT BOX...PUSSY YOUR WHOLE TEAM TURNED SNITCH POKAAAAAAAA GOT MY NIGGA PUT AWAY FOR 10 YEARS YEAH NIGGA YOU ROLL WITH RATS YOU A RAT NIGGA....POKA IS JESC THERE IM DRYSNITCHIN FAGGOTS.

CIRCUS BUNCH OF TOUGH CLOWNS