philly--->

cantbomb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i rok THE NORTHFACE

• Tax Report

• clownshoes

• vintage wears

Pre one..... Donk ..... had your rep... and he wrote with paint too back in the day....

I have never seen your name on anything but a picture of a frieght car in "on the go" mag or on the internet.. there are those that would say legal walls and frieghts are bullshit and I believe that's your specailty....

check yourself ...

yes you have great style but theres more to this game than style.... .....

as for boner..... I hate his name... I hate the cute little face in the "B" .. I hate all the self promo ... but fuck If I was out writting now I'd probably be bombing with him I love the way he bogarts spots... yeah that's the way I tried to do it too

and as too philly writers ..what about the guy he's writing with 4-ever ... isn't he from philly .....didn't he have the el roofs on lock a few years back...

uh oh someones feelings got hurt i knew it was inevitable ...well where do i begin with this bullshit ... First off ... you aint from my generation so u basically don't know shit about me ..you had a little comeback in the 90's and got caught up .. i never claimed to be King of anything but i aint going to sit here and let some HAS BEEN take my shit away from me .. I can honestly say i put this city on the map. PERIOD ... I was dropping ILLEGAL walls and TRAINS and FREIGHTS all over the east coast my man . when people heard Philly they asked about PRE not CREDIT or DONK so FUCK WHAT YOU HEARD .. My carreer wasn't based on Legal walls either , I quit this shit because i couldn't keep it as real as i wanted. From 95 on i barely did Legal spots. If i was a legal wall writer, why aint i painting now.??. cause i can guarantee you i can still smoke 90% of the toys that are rockin legal walls right now! Don't knock me down and then jock my style too FUCK. Whatever tiny bit of respect i had for your wack shit went straight out the window today..you could have responded to what i wrote without taking a shot at me ..but you decided to take the low road .. You better watch the videos and read the magazines about me and learn something because you have been misinformed...

no, pre. nobody in philly is doing anything worth posting.

in light of that, its open season for anybody to shine, even without any shimmer. i.e. donk

Thank you for confirming my suspicions .. maybe Credit will make a comeback with Donk and make this city an even uglier place ..

ok mr hiding behind a screen name ... id rather be a has been then a never gonna be shit like you ... maybe i didnt make myself clear i know your generation lacks attention .. i said "when people heard philly ..they asked about PRE" i believe thats in the past tense you fucking moron .. you don't have to remind me when i was writing and when i stopped ... when people hear philly now they think BONER the BEAST .. true king of philly

Pre..... Damm your sesitive ...

If I'm wrong I'll admitt it .... please feel free to post all those high profile spots I missed out on. I sure you got flicks... untill then It's agreed I'm a has been and you a never was.... talking smack on a guy who is currently getting up.

I was a king in the 80's and cameback and wrecked shit in 3 lousy mos in 95-96 all city... not fuck what you heard... REMEMBER WHAT YOU HERD.....the legend is real...

BTW your boy MB gave me the steez on you ... or is he a has been too

yo dont write so why are you on here??? jus to talk shit?? to build your self esteme?? cause thats all you do is talk shit on people who are really writtin right now and posted your old pieces........

why am i on here .. ?? Because son when you live and love graffiti for as long as i do .. you never really "quit" you cant stay away from it .. what can i say .. but i refuse to sit back and watch the legacy that me and thousands of others have created get flushed down the toilet ...and from what i see , it is .. like i said before aside from a handful of writers that have got it going on either style wise or just straight bombing wise FROM PHILLY ( i wish i could name all the names but im sure i would leave some people out) there aint shit going on here to be proud of. seems like most of you are cool with that and it's hard to understand. Yeah i post my own shit...Is that a crime ? I mean i have thousands of things to post ..is that wrong?? I'm sorry I don't have the extensive Boner collection that yu all have .. I got Real Philly writers that i got down with .. Sat Praez Enem Jesc Sew Ced Dan1 .. T.E.T. .. Bold Art (before ReBlo was allowed in)..E.T.C. ..M.I.C. etc etc etc .. The list goes on

ESPO can make 10,000,000 fucking books videos and magazines ... you, espo, and suroc combined never had my fucking rep.... ...please ...

you say BONER is a self promo you need to look in the mirror

well i could sit here all day and list spots i did .. you never saw them because you were never around to see them .. i had the entire east coast corridor on lock for years with color burners not no skimpy tag shit .. KING CREDIT .. Oh and FUCK MB i never even met that fucking heroin addict !! NEVER .. So i don't know what nor do i care what the fuck he is saying about me ...and ESMO i mean Espo can i eat my dick too .. I aint never been cool with that motherfucker..looks like you been misinformed again .. And snitch?? Who the fuck did i snitch on?? and to who ?? You fuckin assclowns got all kinds of misinformation floating through your heads.. I Bombed with Fucking Kings of Graf from NYC to Fucking Sweden name one that went down because of me?? Thought so ...

PRE...... sorry for comming at you..

but for real post me one major flick of pieces you got on either 95, 76, or el roofs....

untill then go back to work....

you know what man .. i get this fucked up feeling inside when i have to defend myself against someone that I truly had or have respect for ...but in true Philly fashion I dont back down .. Im sorry this escalated to personal attacks too Cred .. And i will post those pictures stay tuned .. 95 ..rt1 .. turnpike you got it ..