Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chorus

In response to my spain thread...

Im making an update thread. Spain is pretty good. But Ive been hostelling it up and doing that typical hostel shit one does. Which in itself isnt bad. Tapas, litres of sangria with some girl with lots of peicings yelling "Paella!" at each other. ( No I didnt fuck her, I really should have, in the back of my head I thought she might have herpes or something because she seemed to like crust punks alot... but really who cares) I did however make out with some spanish doctor girl on top of Par Guell (Gaudi designed) before returning with her back to the hostel. Laid 5 hrs into the country. I was pleased enough to shamelessly brag right now. Now Im waiting to meet up with a columbian who puked on my Jacket in Marseille to go see some band or something. Not really the craziest of adventures in Barcelona, but still pleasant.

Discuss, remember how the land lord dissed us? No heat, wonder why chirstmas missed us.

Barcelona is good times, especiallly with lires of Sangira or Calimucho. I could wander around that city forever. Got any photos?

P7310274.jpg

Na man, after a hitchiking adventure in Marseille where I lost my camera then found it by calling up a coincidental number a hostel buddy had written on a pizza flyer, my camera broke the next day. So unfortunately no photos here. Its a shame to. There is some cool shit.

Uh yeah, and who told you about Don Simone? Yeah..that's right. Me. Okay maybe someone else too. But mostly me.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now