In response to my spain thread...

chorus

Im making an update thread. Spain is pretty good. But Ive been hostelling it up and doing that typical hostel shit one does. Which in itself isnt bad. Tapas, litres of sangria with some girl with lots of peicings yelling "Paella!" at each other. ( No I didnt fuck her, I really should have, in the back of my head I thought she might have herpes or something because she seemed to like crust punks alot... but really who cares) I did however make out with some spanish doctor girl on top of Par Guell (Gaudi designed) before returning with her back to the hostel. Laid 5 hrs into the country. I was pleased enough to shamelessly brag right now. Now Im waiting to meet up with a columbian who puked on my Jacket in Marseille to go see some band or something. Not really the craziest of adventures in Barcelona, but still pleasant.

Discuss, remember how the land lord dissed us? No heat, wonder why chirstmas missed us.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Na man, after a hitchiking adventure in Marseille where I lost my camera then found it by calling up a coincidental number a hostel buddy had written on a pizza flyer, my camera broke the next day. So unfortunately no photos here. Its a shame to. There is some cool shit.