G E R M A N Y - S U P E R T H R E A D

WorldBench

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: the F R A N K F U R T G E R M A N Y - S U P E R T H R E A D

yall would make my day if yall had some flix from the early nineties era..91-94. gbf,dbl,,trd bomber,sik,snek,cobalt,blokshokbust,soner,jive,etc... sik was soo fuckin ill.. i know yall got some...

I gots loads...they never really buff walls or the lines here so theres still loads of old school stuff around...I saw a piece from 89 the other day...

I got an old school special on my site...you can check that out...I got more than there are in that special...if you want something specific just tell me and I'll see what I can do....

http://www.rhein-main-kritzeleien.de/specials/?show=album&title=old%20school

as far as i know "SIK" from FFM/Rhein Mein is still bombing, I see SIK everywhere. but i think he's LF crew? dunno if it's the same dude. There's a SNEK bombing, but he's in NF crew. I think i saw some SONER and JIVES on some track sides, i'll try to find some.

SIK gbf dbl isn't bombing the name SIK anymore the tags you're seeing are all like 10 years old....I've heard he writes HATE now....And HATE is still everywhere....

damn.. that link brought back some memories... i used to live on edwards kaserne and would pass by hugelstrasse daily to get to school... any flicks of that underground?.. goodlookin on that site man... i'll be browsin for a while now.. should post up all them sik pics on there.... that cat was everywhere when i was there.... probably one of my biggest inspirations.. goodshit fellas............holyshit.... rens/jive/oxygen(b).. damn..... post all the old shit man... i remember seeing alot of these flix on the site..... gettin hyped..... thanks...

I don't recall there being anything memorable at hügelstrasse....the flix I got from there are mainly the tags and bombs in and around the station but nothing old school....The hauptwache is also still the way you know it....all of the oldschool pieces are still there...I could post some of those up....Zorin CM NM is starting to get up again in Frankfurt too....