G E R M A N Y - S U P E R T H R E A D

WorldBench

Re: the F R A N K F U R T G E R M A N Y - S U P E R T H R E A D

yeah jealous of all the stencils and stickers you kinged...pm your name or cheesy icon, so i can smash it or did you do nothing in philly mr graf stencil boy.im on my way ta the bay so ill take out your hella sucker rep in a day fagggggggggg,in cali ... wab we aint bullshittin kings of philly ask someone dub og bitch........im done like your no rep here in the states.....bitchhhhhhhh..you wish you could dwell in my city.

I think you have me mistaken for Bob/WillReign, second.. How are you going to use what I said to you back at me? I don't recall me posting any stickers I did in this thread? I do recall posting quite a few pics of my shit in here tho. Can you try and be more original? So you're on the way to the bay to paint, but want people to stay out of Philly who aren't from philly, quite contradicting is it not? You don't even know what city I rep either. I don't understand why you can't act like somewhat of an adult and make somewhat sense when posting anything. Everything you say is quite irrelevant.

You've got to be quite the bad-ass insulting people over the internet, specially when they're 10,000+ miles away. That's hard-fucking-core-wish-i-wrote-graffiti-like-you-gangster-ass-shit.

You probably tag "I love Georgey" on bridges and consider yourself a bomber.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yall would make my day if yall had some flix from the early nineties era..91-94. gbf,dbl,,trd bomber,sik,snek,cobalt,blokshokbust,soner,jive,etc... sik was soo fuckin ill.. i know yall got some...

as far as i know "SIK" from FFM/Rhein Mein is still bombing, I see SIK everywhere. but i think he's LF crew? dunno if it's the same dude. There's a SNEK bombing, but he's in NF crew. I think i saw some SONER and JIVES on some track sides, i'll try to find some.