G E R M A N Y - S U P E R T H R E A D

WorldBench

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: the R H I E N / G E R M A N Y - S U P E R T H R E A D

For all you German Graff fans, New Movie out called SWEET DREAMS, the preview for it has OTIS and SWEET doing some shit in Frankfurt, looks dope as fuck, can't wait to get back to frankfurt!!!

Here's the link if you wanna cop it..

http://www.bombingscience.com/catalog.htm?item=2062

hit me up as soon as you're back in town!...I got that vid on my computer....It's like the only rhein-main graff video out....but it isn't that new...1 or 2 years old maybe....if we meet up some time again I could burn it for you....its pretty dope...

i'm moving back to hanau after my term is up here, ive got like 12 months or something. imma try and head to los angeles today and get flix.

hey keeep posting flix man! i need help, i dont have a laptop still its being sent here, so i cant post any

• 1 month later...

those flix are AMAZING!! grey zinker gismo...thats too dope.....I'd love to put them on my site....flix that old are really hard to come by around here.... http://www.rhein-main-kritzeleien.de ....if you want I could send you some from my trips to the US....new york, las vegas, a few freights I caught in Ohio and what I found chicago...flix are from 2005-7....