York/Harrisburg PA

hbg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you go!

uptown? who is it... there's alot of TOYS in that

town...

You got a flic of the cycle jawn down by

amtrak???? i been meaning ta get it... its nice...

also there's some new guys in town or maybe just passin threw (ERO) i think he's from B-MORE and i dont know who his partner is?... but there stuff is good... they got this rooftop that overlooks this highway... its huge... and some stuff along amtrak. also ARME still has

stuff running from 95... thats almost 10years...

what about the NUT tags or the SIN tags

and everybody else for that matter... CLEER, SPER4, AGENT, RON, NABSKE, SEAN, ARME, KER, IPSO, NET, TRICK, SARE, DIMISE, SWINE, SEVEN, CEV, ESTA, ESPN, SHOP, NEO, ECO, PHILY PHIL, DS, MIST, LOST, just to name a few...

i dunno man... half of those guys dont even

paint anymore???? you tell me???? any painting is good painting in my book

Originally posted by johnny

thanks lox.

good stuff bonscotts. we got shitbagged at homeboys apt last night. it was stupid funny. you ought to try and come thru tomorrow. it's gonna be a hoot.

o man... i wish i was there... maybe the end of the month??? i'll bring the PBR!!!!

rrrRRrRrRrRRrRrRrRrRrRRrRRRrRRrRRRrRrrRr

we are 138!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by bon scott

you go!

uptown? who is it... there's alot of TOYS in that

town...

You got a flic of the cycle jawn down by

amtrak???? i been meaning ta get it... its nice...

also there's some new guys in town or maybe just passin threw (ERO) i think he's from B-MORE and i dont know who his partner is?... but there stuff is good... they got this rooftop that overlooks this highway... its huge... and some stuff along amtrak. also ARME still has

stuff running from 95... thats almost 10years...

what about the NUT tags or the SIN tags

and everybody else for that matter... CLEER, SPER4, AGENT, RON, NABSKE, SEAN, ARME, KER, IPSO, NET, TRICK, SARE, DIMISE, SWINE, SEVEN, CEV, ESTA, ESPN, SHOP, NEO, ECO, PHILY PHIL, DS, MIST, LOST, just to name a few...

i dunno man... half of those guys dont even

paint anymore???? you tell me???? any painting is good painting in my book

yeah uptown.ero was average but he made a run thru and nothing else and he is not from here. arme was hot, but the only serious skills were shown in yard. no real street rep. the arme hands was hill, shop had nothing.net was nice, it would be nice to see him back out. dimise was ill.he destroyed, but none of these cats do shit anymore in the burg, so they are in the past.. right now clr is working, krz is working, and he has heart. Thats about it..and you havent seen anything from the person you mentioned alongside sin yet.its gonna be a hot summer.beleive that.

NUT.

NO ASSOCIATION.

CHECK THE RESUME.

i hear what you're sayin... good points

but how can you say "hbg dimise" was ill... his stuff looks like he paints drunk... letters with no form or structure... he would be real good if he just slowed down... but he's up so fuck it... in any other big city

they would go over that shit in a heartbeat... harrisburg is so small... you can have that "town"

locked up in one night! the only thing i give "hbg dimise" is that he put it down... whatever... any paint is good paint... "swine" tags rock... droped that shit back in the 80's and still running in some

parts... i like the New... but i RESPECT the old...

i like Cleer's stuff, its a good NYC hand, SPER4

aswell... their cool cats

gotta get a flick of the cycle jawn...

Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by bon scott

you got any more?

no, that flick wasnt mine and came from another thread. the source of the pic is that link.

i am not that familiar with the hburg scene, but apes and ero have killed the amtrak lines. the walls near the amtrak/greyhound are smashed. seen some possible yards around too...

Archived