Keep AQK UND

imubiquitous

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kinda close but dam fag, with your first 3 post and now this... you change your screename dalooneytune?

hahaha! get off my crews nuts

no ones on your krews 'nuts' just simply puttin my opinion on what i see, the shit i write must be true or else you wouldn't be getting so mad. first three posts?, about what that kid gufe, he is a snitch you and i know this, no reason arguing on the internet, leave that shit to the lames, just cause i write about your friend doesnt mean i'm 'dalooneytune' i'm sure he's not the only one that knows about your friend.

aaa dont trip niggeh...... u come to our thread and talk all ur shit...... burn keep then fool.... no ones sticking up for goof.... hes tko so go to the knight owls aqnd yap faggot no ones stickin up for shit omo ass nikkeh were corecting ur tall tail bitch so calm ur nerve and u step game up u come and post sumthin that will rip keeps shit and u know he has too many styles to even try to pull ur card on... ur wack and u know this so u come here to talk not post.... les see some shit 'no one cares of ur solo opinions... u better get ur cult together to impress the bay area cuz no frisko niggehs care about talk we care about wallk....... so show ur proof not opinions... and saying keep bites u must b smokin crack....cuz not only postin the shit... he actually has these peices in the city ... while u do what... post 'nuthin' on the net while jerkin it posted on ur cpu....... u know where to find us in the bay mayne.... come holler.... and ill see u personally... and thas the deal fool..... unloading nines daily............duece double o seven

no ones on your krews 'nuts' just simply puttin my opinion on what i see, the shit i write must be true or else you wouldn't be getting so mad. first three posts?, about what that kid gufe, he is a snitch you and i know this, no reason arguing on the internet, leave that shit to the lames, just cause i write about your friend doesnt mean i'm 'dalooneytune' i'm sure he's not the only one that knows about your friend.

dalooneytune ended up bein a cop, so what your sayin is your part of cop mentality.

and i aint mad, i just dont see the point of bein a lil gossipin schoolgirl.

i just mind my own and let everyone else do what they do, until lil gossipin kids gotta open their mouths and put my salty crew on their tongue.

im sure your style is bitten, your insecurity of it to talk shit on fools you dont know shows it.

your first post is your first impression, way to go lil kid good job with daydreamin about other dudes and their style.

POST KEEP FLICKS!

that dopeness is right here bitch...thas was up...who said were trying to b like frisko niggehs...haha nget left in the dust niggeh...look at ur spare time... u have to go out of ur way trying to pull cards when u aint shit.... haha... dont come in this thread unless ur postin bitch no one cares about ur weak ass input.:D

Archived