Keep AQK UND

imubiquitous

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shut up fuktard, meek and keep are not even close.

go start your drama somewhere else and try goin out paintin toy

Your all kicked n shit, please.

Keep is a dope ARTIST. bump. This is one of 7 markd threads i got slobinnobs chill! I'm just wondering if that keep was an egg or chicken type situation./

here it is... niggeh wit no life at its best... my niggehs right here yeellll and yap ..."SHIT TALKING.... on a KEEP thread... not bth..... then they consist to get on to look if anything is posted about him...making the thread " A FAVORITE" haha get off the nuts bythe way... then they go out the way and " NOT DO SHIT EVER ABOUT IT" then they talk shit like there "KREW IS SICK'' when our krew is up alll over the bay... go ahead and ask town niggehs...from the sco to the oak... we do this... by the way the sin is my town.... thas y me and gufe dont paint there and still have shit reppin all day./.. kuz if haters hate...arent the supposed to b "REAL" and handle the shit.... na niggeh but u never have ,never will ... us sit here and yap... really though in ur face we all lovve to make u shut the fuck up... but us some pussy niggehs...and while we do our thang we straight laugh at u.... just like the thousands of other people peepin the thread... ur a joke for real.... and for gufe u know where to find his shit... prolly him personally.... but u continue to hide kuz y.... hes tko? or is the fact u aint gonna do shit.....kuz u ride the dick... like jocks niggeh.... ur no one... stay that way and dont come around our way or u will get fucked up... promise bitch!:lol:

Archived