CHICAGO

tetris31

ITS COOL CAUSE........YOU LIL BOYS CANT WIN......YOU SOFT...

AND WHOEVER TOLD MOST OF YOU LAMES YOU COULD PAINT......SENT YOU OFF!!!!!!!

KEEP IT CHICAGO......NEW YORK ASS........OUTTA TOWNER...... STYLE WANTING TO BE ASS NIGGAZ........

was this shit intended for me? if so whats the deal i thought we were cool...secondly ive put in more work that any of these newjack fik heads comin on the scene with some wackass stlye, so please dont think they got shit on me or my crew

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DUNE WHY DONT YOU STICK TO WRITING GRAFFITI, AND STOP POSTING EVERY THOUGHT THAT CROSSIES YOUR MIND ON THIS FORUM. ALL YOU DO IS ADD POINTLESS POSTS SHOUTING PEOPLE OUT AND THREATING OTHER PEOPLE. THAT SHIT IS PLAYED DUDE. NO ONE THINKS YOUR HARD CUZ OF A INTENET FORUM. I AM NOT TALKING SHIT IM JUST TELLING YOU HOW YOU COME OFF, CUS THIS SHIT LOOKS TOY..

PLEASE SKIP THE RETARD REPLY WHERE YOU SAY COME TO THE WILD HUNDREDS ILL WHOOP YOU OR SOME OTHER STUPID SHIT

was this shit intended for me? if so whats the deal i thought we were cool...secondly ive put in more work that any of these newjack fik heads comin on the scene with some wackass stlye, so please dont think they got shit on me or my crew

NAW JOHNNY WE GOOD....NOT MEANT FOR YOU SON.........

DUNE WHY DONT YOU STICK TO WRITING GRAFFITI, AND STOP POSTING EVERY THOUGHT THAT CROSSIES YOUR MIND ON THIS FORUM. ALL YOU DO IS ADD POINTLESS POSTS SHOUTING PEOPLE OUT AND THREATING OTHER PEOPLE. THAT SHIT IS PLAYED DUDE. NO ONE THINKS YOUR HARD CUZ OF A INTENET FORUM. I AM NOT TALKING SHIT IM JUST TELLING YOU HOW YOU COME OFF, CUS THIS SHIT LOOKS TOY..

PLEASE SKIP THE RETARD REPLY WHERE YOU SAY COME TO THE WILD HUNDREDS ILL WHOOP YOU OR SOME OTHER STUPID SHIT

HOW ABOUT A PLAIN OLE FUCK YOU BITCH ASS NIGGA......I DO WHAT I WANT WHEN I WANT.........THINK THAT OVER........AND GO WIPE YOU PUSSY......GIRLY ASS NIGGA!!!!!

WHAT UP TESE........BESO.......ELLE....NEWROCK......AND ANYBODY ELSE I WANT TO SHOUT OUT...........THIS ONES FOR YOU.......HUCK.....YOUR SOFTER THAN THE TANNING WHITE SOFAS IN MY LIVING ROOM.....MIND YOUR BIZNESS BITCH NIGGA!!!!!! PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!!!

THANKS FOR THE ADVICE......MR SOFT AS BUMBLE BEE NUTS.....FUCK OUTTA HERE....

NIGGAZ THAT DONT LIKE DUNE......CATCH ME AT THE DEMO WITH THAT 30 SHOT.....

I WILL BE POSTED........SHOUT OUT TO BUMP FOR RUNNING THAT NEW 30.....I NEEDED THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU FUCKIN SOFT ASS NIGGAS....... I SAID WHEN I SEE YOU I'M GOING TO SERVE YOU A BAGLE.....SEE ME NIGGA......YOUR CHOICE OF CREAM CHEESE

JAM CREW BITCH....WHO'S BOMBING? COME TO JAM CREW WHERE WE DON'T CARE ABOUT STYLE OR QUALITY....JUST AS LONG AS YOU CAN QUOTE BUMP J LYRICS YOU'S DOWN......NIGGA

OH AND BY THE WAY.....I AINT ACTIN HARD EVERBODY THAT REALLY KNOWS ME

THEY KNOW IM CHILL AS HELL.........SO BACK TO WORK NOW.....

GOT SOME WORK IN..........SORRY YALL I WAS SUPER BORED.........SO MUCH FOR 2 CHILLING.........AND IF YOU WANT ANYTHING........STRETCH OUT AND WATCH EVERYTHING HAPPEN TO THAT ASS.....THATS FOR THE NONBELIEVERS..........WE READY....IN THE DOOR!!!

word up homie...anyone know this movie filmed in chicago about this family tryin to move out the projects. in the beginning this little kid gets shot for rockin the wrong colors on damen. the tv guide channel had the wrong listing, said it was high fedelity..

High Fedelity was film in chicago, parts took part on damen, and started off with mad drive bys.

YOU FUCKIN SOFT ASS NIGGAS....... I SAID WHEN I SEE YOU I'M GOING TO SERVE YOU A BAGLE.....SEE ME NIGGA......YOUR CHOICE OF CREAM CHEESE

JAM CREW BITCH....WHO'S BOMBING? COME TO JAM CREW WHERE WE DON'T CARE ABOUT STYLE OR QUALITY....JUST AS LONG AS YOU CAN QUOTE BUMP J LYRICS YOU'S DOWN......NIGGA

YUP AND YOUS A BITCH TO TRYTH......BELIEVE THAT.....AND DUDE IS MY MAN

BELIEVE ME.....THINK ITS A GAME.....OK........BUT YOU WONT REVEAL YOURSELF....BECAUSE

IM SURE YOU KNOW THE CONSEQUENCES.........GOON SQUAD.....ALL DAY.....YOU GUMP!!!!!!

There's a lot of people in here that need to slow down the shit talk.

Pretty much ever post on this page in ALL FUCKING CAPS is just a request to get banned.

You dont have to be here, so chill the fuck out already. If this shit keeps up, people are gone.

the best thing about 12oz is the the threads other than this one. check em out. some good shit out there and beyond..

MITCH YOU BE SERIOUS AS FUCK ABOUT THIS SHIT......DO YOU GET PUSSY??

OR EVEN MAKE MONEY???.......GOD DAMN YOU KEEP YOUR PANNIES IN A BUNCH.....

SERIOUS ASS SAM.............WE SORRY MITCH..........BACK TO BUSINESS

BEFORE MITCH START TO BITCH......I LOVE THE WAY YOU NIGGAZ HUG MY NUTS WHEN I PURPOSELY GET ON HERE CHARGED UP............HEY TRYTH COULD YOU WIPE MY ASS...AFTER I SHIT........AND MITCH WILL FLUSH THE TOILET.........LOL.........RELAX BITCH NIGGAZ IM GONE.................................PEACE............AND JAM THIS, JAM THAT.....YOU NIGGAZ KNOW BETTER.......GRAFFITTI OR BANGERS ITS OUR WIN EITHER WAY!!!!!! THE MOST RESPECTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MITCH YOU BE SERIOUS AS FUCK ABOUT THIS SHIT......DO YOU GET PUSSY??

OR EVEN MAKE MONEY???.....BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH!

did you not just see my warning?

Archived