CHICAGO

tetris31

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
......What happend to da REAL UAC............r they strung out on rocks..........

.......................or do they just not give a f*#$?????....................... :nope:

.....................SUCH A SAD CHAPTER IN CHICAGO GRAFF HISTORY!...............................

...............................LORD ASHEE SPEAKIN' SERIOUSLYYYY!!!!!!!!!................................

oh boy. its too bad we have to flip a crew that meant so much at one time. just some fucking kids. i dont even bother anymore... this war is over... just fik stamps everywhere... no more cau's for me... i don't think...

:haha: ................WHO IS FA23R..................MUST BE A PIG

.........IN THE NY THREAD........."HEY, HOW DOES A WRITER GET DOWN WITH YKK?"....

.........MSK FLICKS THREAD......"HEY, HOW DOES A WRITER GET DOWN WITH MSK?".........

..............................."I'M FROM CHICAGO!!!".................................. :haha:

if you're talking about my boy faze ashee whoeveryouare you are definitely wrong

tese my nikka wat it is papa the chi knows.....

nekro why you hiding from me g...you know the digets...fool louder sheen you already know...

max a million what up my nikka lost contact with me your nikka from when we were on some kick n push shit you already no homie back in the day type shit...lolz

NORE ONE YO

TRUE CAN KNOWLEDE!!!

drunk by myself:NAS The reason why I want to be alone cuz I'M tired of all the things that went wrong that would of went right if I did all on my own:mad:

let it out man let it out......

12 oz is getting to deep for me yo for real talking about bless me oh dope montana for i have sined lolz.. haha you know wat im saying ../

man im drunk....

This lame ass nigga name "lame ashee" Just talks some lame ass shit ....What crews u ride ????????

i dont know how lame his talk is because those are not his words...think about it.....

my 2 cents no reason to start a war over a comment....think about that......

again my two cents....

tell him wat crew you ride then i more then positive he will tell you.....

mark my words.........this is gonna be exagerated and blown up to something its not

like everything else.....think about it.....

u know who this is ment for......

LET IT BE KNOWN!!!

TRUE CHICAGO KINGS THINK MOST RESPONSIBLY.........

think about that!!!

im talking bullshit but itz good bullshit or maybe itz good bullshit

cuz after that 2nr jam(thanks for having me through watup romen desk and happy b day big u) i was drunk and still am so ima smoke a blunt and knock the fuck out......and itz like 11 o clock damm this anit cool,,,nikkas know like a vampire....eeeee

peace!

Da crews Im in r IWM,YCW,KWT,CPD and NEC.......So wat crews u write 4 "LORD ASHEE"....I just want "MSK"2 come 2 Chicago and snap......I'm not tryin 2 get down ...I just want 2 kno wat do people have 2 do 2 get in......Like u r in 4 life or just 4 da fills......

lolz

Archived