CHICAGO

tetris31

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I DONT REALLY GIVE A FUCK.....BUT I BET MY NAME UP IN YOUR MOUTH LIL BITCH....AND I BET..ON ANYTHING......MY PAPER STRAIGHT.....SO DONT SHIT ELSE REALLY EVEN MATTER....

AND IF A NIGGA DONT NO DUNER THEN THATS COOL....BUT BELIEVE ME NIGGA YOU KNOW MY MOTHERFUCKING CREW BITCH!!!!! AND WE CAN TAKE IT TO THE STREETS.... WE DONE WOOFIN ON THIS SHEET.....BRING YOUR HEAT....WE CAN MEET AINT NOTHIN.

YOU A COWARD...YOU THINK YOU STUNTING IN THESE STREETS....ITS NOTHIN TO ME....BRING YOUR HEAT WE CAN MEET AINT NOTHIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT WHAT come outside your building of your office right now im waiting with that heat kid. im wearing a black sweatshrit and a red bandanna come down if u dont see go back up to the office u are in now. and type it on here. i'm one block north, west corner see u in a few if your really down! in 5 minutes its just me kid dont worry

BOSS THESE NUTS........I WILL BET YOU A STACK.....ON EVERYTHING...

YOU ARE NOT NEAR ME........YEAH I SAID IT...A STACK...IF YOU MEET ME ITS YOURS..

AND I WILL CHARGE IT TO THE GAME...BUT IF YOU MEET ME BEFORE YOU GET THE DOE..

I AM GOING TO SO SMACK THE FUCK OUT OF YOU.....LIKE CUZ USED TO DO THE OLD GRAFFITTI HEADS BACK IN THE DAY.........THEN AFTER YOU BITCH UP..TRY TO RUN

AND START CRYING.....IM GOING TO HIT YOU WITH THAT POCKET CHANGE..

AND MAYBE YOU CAN MOVE AROUND INSTEAD OF STALKING THE COMPUTER...INTERNAL

TECHNOLOGY GUY..........GET SOME PUSSY TRYTH..............IM WINNING.....IM WINNING

SEE ME WITH YOUR GIRL...SHES SURE TO BE GONE.....I KEEP ABOUT 50 THOU IN JEWELRY ON...CAUSE IM WINNING........IM WINNING..CAUSE IM WINNING!!!!

NIGGA....BELIEVE I GOT HELLA THUMPERS..ENOUGH TO SUPPLY A

WHOLE ARMY OF GAY ASS TRYTHS...IF YOU COULD AFFORD ONE..

IT WOULD BE A WHOLE ARMY OF FAGGOTS WITH HEAT.....

...I JUST FIGURED IT OUT.....

YOUR A BIGGY SHORTY BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!

Dune...fuck this shit man. All this computer shit is silly as hell. If a nigga really gone do something, when have you ever known him to announce it first. If he gon pull it then cross that bridge when ya'll get there. If this nigga don't owe you no money, smacked yo girl up, or directly disrespected yo crew then let him talk. Lets paint my nigga...I know how you get down...you know how I get down...fuck what everybody else got to say. You can't ride out south without seeing Dune and JAM everywhere. Thats what matters...he and nobody else is stoppin' yours or the crews flow so fuck'em. This whole forum is supposed to be for pics but having to deal with all this bullshit ain't worth it. Fuck 12oz. A picture is worth a thousand words but paint on the wall is pricelsess. Personally, I'm done with 12oz...if my shit gets posted or not...i don't give a fuck...I'm paintin' regardless!!!!

All my crew niggas know how to reach me...I'm out.

JAM - TMR all day!!!

Archived