CHICAGO

tetris31

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DRINK A NICE BIG CUP OF SHUT'CHO....:rolleyes: WIT DAT BULLLLLLLL.....

I CAN IMAGINE YA ALL HEATED BEHIND UR MONITOR....SLAMMIN DOWN ON UR KEYBOARD..

FUCKIN INTERNET RUFFNECKS.....GET OVER URSELVES. DAT SHIT AIN'T EVEN BOUT DA CIRCLE F SHEEEYAT...AND WHAT REALLY GOTS TO GO IS ALL THIS SHITTALKIN FROM PEEPS WHO CAN'T BUST A DECENT TAG AND WHO CAN'T EVEN DO A BURNER............."IGNORANCE IS NOT A TREND SO WHY FOLLOW IT?"-THEDURRTYDECIBELZ.......

yeah okay buddy. we're promoting ourselves, not talking shit, so just sit back and enjoy the flicks and keep that big mouth shut.

blaze (F)

I've always had respect for the REAL UAC CREW from back in the day, it's too bad we have to flip a crew that had such a big impact on Chicago graffiti. It's also too bad that these guys feel that they are the new breed of that almighty crew, and that they don't know how to finish what they started.

OK quick question to all you guys from (F)no disrespect or n e thing but what happen to this crew they use to be some nice shit being put out by this crew n one day i just see the crew blow up but its all wack styles n half decent spellouts. once again take no offense just askin a simple question.

No beef over here buddy. Unlike the UAC crew, FIK has been passed down for over a decade. Sure it's had its falling outs over the years, but fenix picked up the torch and we're steady flowin. anyway, look for mad style at a theater near you.

i most admit...this is sum of ur only and maybe also ur best dat u have cuz the ones out der just dont have style....fenix and slick and sum wat biz is the only ones wit style...son..keep doing ur so called fill wit no stlye...lmao

(=|)........just watch and learn son....

yeah okay buster bunny, those were just a handfull of flicks from a year or two ago.

and what's up with your grammar? do you type retarded?

we drink and do drugs too much... and were not hear to impress nigga...

falling into kaos

yeah that too... oh man that shit that peaches and cream kid said up there... something like "damn yous got upz on dat store window on da brown line"....wow.

i'm a straight up insomniac, drinking and doing drugs too much. gots to get to sleep. peace to all that know, and to all that don't, keep acting like you do, and maybe someday you will. i'm off this retardo-thread.

2006110204584416523swag_image.jpg

HELLO, THIS IS "KING" DEEZY, I HIT UP A SPOT LAST NIGHT JOE ON THE 12OZ LINE JOE, I DID IT AROUND 1:30 A.M. YOU'RE ALL WACK, I HOLD IT DOWN ON THE STREETS OF CHICAGO; TRAINS, TAGS, STICKERS, SCRIBES, STREET FILLS!!! LINES, EVERYTHING JOE, I WILL POST WHAT I DID AND ALL MY TAGS LATER AND COME BACK TO POST EVERYDAY TO LET EVERYONE KNOW I STILL EXIST....KING DEEZY ON THIS!! SHOUT OUT TO MY CREWS AC, BC, CC, DC, EC, FC, GC, HC, IC, JC, KC, LC, MC, NC, OC

HELLO, THIS IS "KING" DEEZY, I HIT UP A SPOT LAST NIGHT JOE ON THE 12OZ LINE JOE, I DID IT AROUND 1:30 A.M. YOU'RE ALL WACK, I HOLD IT DOWN ON THE STREETS OF CHICAGO; TRAINS, TAGS, STICKERS, SCRIBES, STREET FILLS!!! LINES, EVERYTHING JOE, I WILL POST WHAT I DID AND ALL MY TAGS LATER AND COME BACK TO POST EVERYDAY TO LET EVERYONE KNOW I STILL EXIST....KING DEEZY ON THIS!! SHOUT OUT TO MY CREWS AC, BC, CC, DC, EC, FC, GC, HC, IC, JC, KC, LC, MC, NC, OC

damn you're right, we are all wack. you know what, you're just the best there is, hands down. like you said, you "hold it down" or in other words "keep it real," whatever the hell that means.

Archived