CHICAGO

tetris31

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Criminal Minded Killerz

Dare u a funny ass character i see how your humor has kept u in the game , fane was the one that arranged the whole end to the war .that hoe was crying saying him and spin were the only ones painting, boobie trapping spots but u couldnt stop us still! CMKINGZ WIN by tko . THE WAR IS OVER dont cry about it now, get your own style and spots :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ps.yall should've dropped the name back when u lost the first war

thats funy. i dnt think ur phoney ass crew ever won a war... fucking newjack toy... cmk was supposed to drop the crew after kcm shitted on they ass. id b embarrased to b cmk. u need history lessons toy. win a war for once. the funny part is how u faggots ran everytime we saw u. PUSSY. :confused: :confused: :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dare u a funny ass character i see how your humor has kept u in the game , fane was the one that arranged the whole end to the war .that hoe was crying saying him and spin were the only ones painting, boobie trapping spots but u couldnt stop us still! CMKINGZ WIN by tko . THE WAR IS OVER dont cry about it now, get your own style and spots :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ps.yall should've dropped the name back when u lost the first war

LEARN HOW TO SPELL DU MAS? ONE ON ONE FIGHT. WE GOT RECORDINGS TO MAKE YOU LOOK PRETTY SILLY? SO STOP WHILE YOU HAVE THE CHANCE THERE BUB. NO C M K USES THIS SITE FOR INFO PASSINGS HOE. THE WERD WILL ALWAYS SPREAD IN THE STREETS.

C M K 'S TAKIN' NO BULLSHIT. THE FLIPPING MAY BE CEASED BUT IT'S STILL ON WHEN IT'S ON. SO LIVE IT UP. YOUR FAME SHOULD DIE SLOWLY...

YOU HOES STEADY HUGG OUR SHIT ON THE WALLS. PAINTIN' OUR SPOTS, USING OUR LETTERS NEVER ORIGINAL IN THE WAR. FAKE LITTLE ARTICLE'S PRINTED THAT ARE FALSE. FANE ACTUALLY SAID C M K IS 6 YEARS OLD? COME ON NOW? C A B AIN'T GOT SHIT ON

C M K AND NEVER WILL. YOUR CREW HAS NO STRUCTURE. NO BAC BONE. NO LEADER.

JUST A WACK ASS CREW THAT BEEN OUT FOR A HOT ONE AND THERE THE SHIT? THEY AIN'T SHIT BUT THERE STYLES SURE ARE S H I T?

C M K OUTFIT <-------hahahalolol DEC 2006

PS.

GO BUILD A CASE WE AIN'T DOIN' THIS FOR NOTHING. NIGGA WE LIVE THIS SHIT! SUCKA

its always the littlest dogs that bark the loudest. cmk on the computer all fucking day. fucking 12 oz. whores. u fucking sad str8 up. ur crew belongs to kcm learn ur fucking history, ur crew doesnt exist.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

...........no wonder you weigh aboout a buck 90. i see you also love spakle cause it be all over your face girl..................:haha: :haha:

oh werd...a buck 90? news to me!! go get ur name up and ur dick sucked u pussy ass bitch. BESO TCK TMR. YEA IM A FEMALE N ILL STILL KICK UR ASS U SOFT ASS BITCH!

oh werd...a buck 90? news to me!! go get ur name up and ur dick sucked u pussy ass bitch. BESO TCK TMR. YEA IM A FEMALE N ILL STILL KICK UR ASS U SOFT ASS BITCH!

............:haha: :haha: :haha: ....... get the fuck out of here...haha: :haha: :haha: dont worry miss piggy i dont like swine... therefore i would never touch you...:haha: :haha:

dam you guys are just so fucking gangsta hahaha :D :D :D :D you bitch ass hoes are up in here yapping more than bitches,,

aEve loves haters like you keep the comments coming jello ass nuggass :lol: [/QUOT

EVERY TIME WE RAN INTO K-MARTS THEY DIPPED LIKE BITCHES....EVERY TIME! EVERY TIME I GO BY 28TH N WALLACE I DONT C NUTHIN! CONDOS??? THATS ABOUT IT A CONDO AND A MAILBOX! NICE HOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING PUSSIES. UR HOOD IS A MOTHERFUCKING JOKE. BUT U ARE THE INTERNET CHAT KINGS ILL GIVE U THAT. 312 ALL UP IN YOUR MOUTH.

yeah SMERD all day .

HAHAHAHAH SMERD..LAME ASS BITCH.

DID U START THIS FOR SOME ATTENTION?

OBVIOUSLY THATS WHY CAUSE I AINT SEEN

UR ASS UP NEWHERE. bitttttttttttttttttch!

GET OFF THE INTERNET AND MEET MY ASS RIGHT NOW SINCE UR SUCH A FUCKIN TOUGH GUY!

eeeeeeeeee just got home from the movies...long fuckin turd of a movie...

whattupppp beso! dont bother with that lame. let the queer hate all he wants.

real recognize real

........say's the toy boy...:haha: :haha:

:haha: :haha:...oh by the way, im down to meet u up beso.. take me where loony likes to take the rats...:haha: :haha:

right niggas dont know....

hollah back...

-GEEEEEEEAKSTA

sup bitch... you know you talk a lot of shit about me but its only proving you still a bitch.. weren't you at that party where your boy checked me and you were hiding behind that garage door while he tried... nothin got solved and you know how everyone is gonna know your a toy.. its because our names aren't even spelled the same way and you know that... i write GEEK you write geak you dumb bitch.. why you trying to be all up on my dick 4?? fuckin faggot.. your a lame.. its funny too cause i have connects to find you... so watch what you say..

Archived