CHICAGO

tetris31

.........:haha: :haha: state a name? are you fucking retarted or something? i write ZMERD OR SMERD you fucking idiot can't you read?... and rocked by a female? hahahah internet nerds. i bet your that toy ass crew hopper EACH... its ok lilttle man cause i guess toy does recognize toy. tck all day my nigga...:haha: :haha:

YEA OKAY.

NOT LIKE YOUR REALLY GONNA SAY WHO U ARE ANYWAYS BECAUSE YOU'RE WHAT WE CALL A "COWARD".

"1.a person who lacks courage in facing danger, difficulty, opposition, pain, etc.; a timid or easily intimidated person. –adjective 2.lacking courage; very fearful or timid. 3.proceeding from or expressive of fear or timidity: a coward cry."

IF U GOT SOME SHIT TO SAY TO MY FACE GIMME A LOCATION.

AND YOU'RE RIGHT.. "TCK ALL DAY"

NOT GONNA WASTE MY TIME TALKING TO YOU, BUT LIKE I SAID IF U GOT A PROBLEM WITH ME OR ANYONE IN MY CREW COME AT US, NOT ON THE INTERNET U SCARY BITCH.

TILL COWARDS KRY.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.....yeah but the diff is she doesn't wear 1lb of cake on her face to cover up all that nasty caca on her face....:haha: :haha: :haha: im out!! till morning rises.....:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol::lol: :lol: hatin ass nigga, thats why ur ass was hollerin at me...go take care of ur baby n get off the internet.....ur brother would be so proud....:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: