CHICAGO

tetris31

To: CriminalMinded and Evangelion>Ogre

I would direct slurs at you both but your ignorance speaks louder. I did not even say anything. It was Dtek. As far as getting my ass kicked, no I got jumped by four homos who appeared to be dressed like the Village People. However, I walked out with only a few scratches by Dabs and his five-inch nipples. As far as getting my windows broken, yes I did twice. I would have done something but you ran like some scared as CMK’s. The name says it all. Put your ego to the side, if you have something to till me contact me like a man. Stop using this website, the law now monitors websites such as this one to build cases. Read the news, or read at all you hard-core as graffiti bomber.

Well, just when it was declared that it's over, your boys are coming on here trying to start some shit..If shit's over, let it fucking go, already..Especially Fane, he's the last person who should be flapping his gums, seriously, after the way he embarrassed himself.. You do what you do, we'll do our thing - and leave it at that..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Evangelion>Ogre[/url]

I would direct slurs at you both but your ignorance speaks louder. I did not even say anything. It was Dtek. As far as getting my ass kicked, no I got jumped by four homos who appeared to be dressed like the Village People. However, I walked out with only a few scratches by Dabs and his five-inch nipples. As far as getting my windows broken, yes I did twice. I would have done something but you ran like some scared as CMK’s. The name says it all. Put your ego to the side, if you have something to till me contact me like a man. Stop using this website, the law now monitors websites such as this one to build cases. Read the news, or read at all you hard-core as graffiti bomber.

dam you guys are just so fucking gangsta hahaha you bitch ass hoes are up in here yapping more than bitches,,

aEve loves haters like you keep the comments coming jello ass nuggass

JUST CUZ CMK MAINTAINS A HIGH LEVEL OF EDUCATION THAT MAKES FOR THAT HIGH SOPHISTICATION…DON’T LET THE DOPE GEAR & SMOOTH DEMEANOR FOOL YA…CMK IS STILL DOWN TO GET DOWN....THERE AINT NO AUDIO CLIPS OF CMK GETTIN THEIR ASS BEAT WHILE YELLIN OUT FLIPS OF THEIR OWN CREW….CAN U SAY THE SAME AEVE?

FANE...THE WAR IS OVER WHY CANT UR SET LET IT GO? IS THERE UNFINISHED BUSINESS?

28 CMK

WHAT UP LOKI,KANE,SWANTON, AND TOON.....

JUST GOT BACK FROM HOLLYWOOD VIDEO.. ABOUT TO BURN SOME MORE MOVIES

MIAMI VICE, PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEAN , AND SOME GRAFF FLICK CALLED AGAINST THE WALL...

ANYONE SEEN THAT AGAINST THE WALL FLICK???

IT HAS 2 REAL WRITERS FROM SAN FRAN IN IT NAMED HEIR AND VAIN....

Evangelion>Ogre[/url]

LEARN HOW TO SPELL DU MAS? ONE ON ONE FIGHT. WE GOT RECORDINGS TO MAKE YOU LOOK PRETTY SILLY? SO STOP WHILE YOU HAVE THE CHANCE THERE BUB. NO C M K USES THIS SITE FOR INFO PASSINGS HOE. THE WERD WILL ALWAYS SPREAD IN THE STREETS.

C M K 'S TAKIN' NO BULLSHIT. THE FLIPPING MAY BE CEASED BUT IT'S STILL ON WHEN IT'S ON. SO LIVE IT UP. YOUR FAME SHOULD DIE SLOWLY...

YOU HOES STEADY HUGG OUR SHIT ON THE WALLS. PAINTIN' OUR SPOTS, USING OUR LETTERS NEVER ORIGINAL IN THE WAR. FAKE LITTLE ARTICLE'S PRINTED THAT ARE FALSE. FANE ACTUALLY SAID C M K IS 6 YEARS OLD? COME ON NOW? C A B AIN'T GOT SHIT ON

C M K AND NEVER WILL. YOUR CREW HAS NO STRUCTURE. NO BAC BONE. NO LEADER.

JUST A WACK ASS CREW THAT BEEN OUT FOR A HOT ONE AND THERE THE SHIT? THEY AIN'T SHIT BUT THERE STYLES SURE ARE S H I T?

C M K OUTFIT DEC 2006

PS.

GO BUILD A CASE WE AIN'T DOIN' THIS FOR NOTHING. NIGGA WE LIVE THIS SHIT! SUCKA

HA HA HA

YOU WEAK ASS CMK'S. KEEP REPOSTIN' P WALLS WHILE US REAL WRITERS GO AND HIT THE LINES.

NO BACKBONE????

NIGGA COME ALL CITY AND SEE.

YOU NIGGAS LOST THE WAR

YOUR LOSING IN THE 'NON FLIPPIN LETS C WHO CAN GET UP MORE' BATTLE

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE...

STR8 ZA ZA

KILLA................................................

Yawn...Whatever.

Fane, I saw the whole thing..So for you to try to twist the truth is a joke.I'm not even going to include details, since you probably still cry yourself to sleep about it.You are right about one thing, though..you got off light.

Like I said, if it's dropped, leave it alone.If you want to fight, we can do that, too..

that goes for you too, Post..You know the deal.Holler.

LET CAB AND CMK DO THEM, IF THE THREAD CLOSES THEN IT CLOSES.

JUST MEANS SOME OF YOU GOTTA GET OFF THE COUCH AND RIDE THE

LINES FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIVES,INSTEAD OF VIEWING 12 OZ.

TIRED OF NIGGAS ACTING LIKE IF THEY SHUT THIS SHIT DOWN IT'S

GONNA BE THE END OF GRAFF.

GRAFF EXISTED BEFORE 12 AND WILL CONTINUE TO EXIST AFTER 12

12 OZ AINT THE END ALL BE ALL

THINK THAT OVER!

^^Wise words from a wise man!! Let it be known, let it be heard. The smartest thing I have read on here in a minute. Keep posting flicks and enough of the caca. CMK and CAB should just take it back like 10 or so years ago when we used to bomb together and wreck the south. one.

NO NEED FOR THAT DISRESPECTING, YOU HAD A GOOD LAST POST AND WENT AHEAD AND FUCKED IT ALL UP. THINK THAT OVER AND STOP CONTRADICTING YOURSELF. ITS BEEN DONE SO JUST LEAVE IT ALONE AND LEAVE IT AT THAT.

^^THEN THE REQUEST THAT YOU MADE OF NOT DISRESPECTING YOUR CREW WHEN REFERRING TO IT GOES THE SAME FOR YOU. THE ONLY KILLA IS CMKILLA, GET IT RIGHT AND THINK THAT OVER. I MAY NOT BOMB ANYMORE BUT I AM STILL CREW AND STILL HAVE AN INTEREST IN CERTAIN THINGS THAT PERTAIN TO MY CREW AS I AM SURE YOU DO YOURSELF. COME ON NOW I KNOW YOU ARE A GROWN ASS MAN ARGUING ABOUT THESE KIDDIE ASS COMMENTS. I AM GETTING TOO OLD FOR THIS SHIT, BICKERING AND NAME CALLING. WHEN REFERRING TO CREWS, REFER TO THEIR CORRECT ACROYNUM. ONE.

it wouldnt matter how much work he put in with that weak ass style

anyone can just go out and do weak ass shit..

hes a fucking toy regardless....

come on though,,, keep inspiring him though u washed up faggot

And this is coming from the biggest toy in Rogers Park. YOU GEAK!!! You shouldn't talk when your shit looks like someone had a convulsion while they were taggin. No beef with either crew, but geak do yourself a favor and go back to the sketchbook. FOR REAL!!!