CHICAGO

tetris31

IM HUNTING TOYS TO LINE OUT.........SO FAR ON THE LIST TO GET GOT IS ALL OF BAD CREW, ALL OF CSU CREW, ALL OF FIK ESPECIALLY THESE TOYS OWNEM AND COPPER.........THEN NEXT COMES KIDNAPPING THESE TOYS AND TORTURING THEM AND HOLDIN THEM FOR RANSOM TO THERE CREWS...........SO YOU MIGHT AS WELL START GETTIN UR LUTE TOGETHER.....IM COMIN!!!! I HATE TOYS WITH A PASSION!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I GOT VINTAGE GRAFF MAGS FOR SALE. THEY START AT $10. THEY INCLUDE MASS APPEAL AND WHILE YOU WERE SLEEPING{WHEN THE MAGAZINE WAS GOOD IN THE 90'S, NOT THE BULLSHIT THATS COMING OUT NOW}. OLD 12 OZ PROPHETS, SPIN , THE VAPORS, LIFE SUX DIE MAGS, AND BRAIN DAMAGE 6,THERE IS A CHICAGO SECTION IN THIS MAG.... ALSO CRIME PAYS MAGAZINE IS IN THE MIX..#1,2,3,4... DROP A MESSAGE THIS WAY AND WE CAN HAGGLE....REVEREND REBRUM...

^please stop throwing up crews ur not in^

stick to cpd its more ur style :)

2006 New Rulers

Killin' Weak Toyzz

lmao sorry 4 tha edit

i got a?a ran into this one nikka clamin kdubt n 2nr he told me he wrote asin i thionk but that niggger was wak i was wonderin if he was???

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU FAGGOT ASS BITCH.

YALL AINT FROM THE ICKEY'S NIGGA (TO THE TWO EIGHT)

THE 2-8 IS MICKEY COBRAS AND THE ICKEY'S ARE GD SO HOW THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU ROLLED... DONT LET POST ROCK TREAT YOU BITCH

KILLA MC ALL DAY 7-4 NIGGA....

GO TAKE A BULLET FOR THE ICKEY'S AND THE 2-8, STILL AINT FOT NO RESPECT

POST IS U STILL SMOKING THAT CRACK ROCK?

AMONGST COULD BE WITH OR AGAINST….CMK DON’T BAC DOWN FROM ICKES PROJECTS OR THEIR CRACKHEAD CLIENTS LIKE URSELF….U THINK YOU KNOW ABOUT THE ICKES….JUST CUZ U GO THERE TO SUCK DICK FOR THAT CRACK ROCK….U DON’T KNOW SHIT…..BITCH ASS CHUMP…..WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU KNOW……MICKEY COBRAS ON 28? NOT WHERE IM FROM…..LEAVE A TIME AND PLACE BITCH ASS CRACKHEAD…..LETS DO THIS…..BEAT A CRACKHEAD…..RESPOND WITH A TIME & PLACE BITCH…

GIT SUM 28 BACMK

shhheeeeeeeeeit...you dont gotta be a graf writer to rock the face...that shits warm as fuck and when you goin on missions in the winter their aint nothing better than a north face hyvent with a hoodie under it...it aint got shit to do with "defining what your about" or whatever...you find something warmer holla at me..in the mean time...i'll keep fuckin with my hyvent.

telllll 'em type

(L)