CHICAGO

tetris31

Crazy night. Niggs ran outta paint. Had to make due. All a know is I'm painting and I hear es explaining to the man like....my bad man..we aint know this is your crib. Dude got big ass dogs with him. Funny nite...es could only get a big as j. Out on the front of the beat down shack lookin crib. Thats typical fill in Friday shit...gone off the remy Martin.v.s.o.p..526..tmr!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WHAT IF THAT WAS THE TWO SIXERS AND THE LATIN KINGS BRAWLING LIKE THAT?

man joe i was at this one spot banging some food over on 26 street and when we dipset the joint fucking 2six niggas and a gang of kings started lighting eachother up. talk about getting caught dead in the middle of a gang war. fucking bullets we're beeing sprayed all over the fucking place. i aint even gonna front shits was buck as fuck. atleast 4 people had to of been dead.

some really good writers came from evanston and the surrounding area, it deserves a little bit of respect, though its no chicago

TRUE DAT...LIKE PUMACREWPOSSE...PLEASE UNDASTAND MY ART CREW...MY NIGGA SINE/CAB

KAPRI, SMOKIE, NOW DATZ DA TICKET....EVANSTON HAD BURNERS BACK IN DA DAYZ. RESPECT...RESPECT...

Archived