Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yes im mad aka dc mad krew.. are you boo whooming? im not mad. im stating the statistic . its clear evidently this rise guy, goes over my buddie piece next to Obama down town silver spring takoma park, dissing over Cron . the fact that he has no righteous owning that spot with his lousy thowie that looks like it was written in elementary school.

this is graffiti nigga... there are no rules. sounds like you're the one "boo whooing"

bump dem crazy bastards 09

bump this to the next page. Sorry Ju and others UltraKGB cannot contain himself and feels the need to trash the SF thread. I dont feel like being the bigger man today. Ultra stay off of 12oz and go play with those six kids of yours. you are not going to win any father of the year awards ebeefing on 12oz.

This ebeef is like kids from Canada hating on US kids. Do Canadians think about what the US is doing? Yes. Does the US think about what Canada is doing? NO. Likewise, Do DC writers think about what SF are doing? YEs. Do SF writers think about what DC is doing? No[/color][/size]

SHHHHHHHHUT UP PILEDRIVER GO PILEDRIVE YOURSELF

111mo2a.jpg

iwi4v6.jpg

4lhwup.jpg

No ne gives a fuck about DC either kid.Ask anyone not from DC and they first thing they are gonna say is a crack smoking mayor and a bunch of faggots live there....oh and a football team that sucks balls........

yeah all that good stuff. I imagine theyll just forget about DC being the nations capital.

Bail, you are in no posistion to talk.

what a way to exploit me. Oh, and learn how to spell you middle school fucktard. don't bring this beef on here, its not worth it and your killing precious space. Oh, and who told you to rep pg? moe? cmon kid, your ego trippin.

• Like 1

so, the mystery is solved. now we know why piledriver is so salty... he keeps gettin banged out by them boys in sf... his ass is aching so i guess thats why he writes ___

-the sf thread always has 10 "writers" on it cuz theyre fuckin internet thugs (and not even very good at that) and yes, out-of-towners have always done big things in sf... and they've always hated it...

-dc is booming again... you dudes are getting better and better and everybody (for the most part) gets along... dont come down too hard on the new jacks... if they have the right attitude they will advance and you might be bombing with them one night...

-and one last word to that wrestling fag: steel is real... i'm in the streets daily... you wanna see me? it aint hard to arrange....

I'm a person just like you

But I've got better things to do

Than sit around and fuck my head

Hang out with the living dead

Snort white shit up my nose

Pass out at the shows

I don't even think about speed

That's something I just don't need

12oz rots the brain

bump gobe pear n crotch rot freights

juju che huf jake workin the streets