Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

haha, fuck compusa. that sean taylor is hot too. i agree with what was said earlier too, cause im a cowboys fan..regardless of what team you fuck with or dude being a drug dealer or whatever the fuck, he was a person with a family and its fucked up to disrespect someone in that manner especially anonymously in a graf forum. bump cert

you're a clown, fuck off. same with all you other nerds that talk shit on DC based on the internet.

that sean taylor shit is whats up.

i agree with what you're sayin man..i think its dumb to talk shit about a whole city just based on whats in this thread just like i think its dumb for people outside of this country (i.e snotty ass german bitches that showed up to my boy's halloween party) to judge americans based on whatever fucked up shit our president does...the thing is, people that aren't in the city can only base their opinions on what they see, and theyre entitled to that because at the end of the day its just an opinion...but its a double edged sword..this thread is almost 500 pages...if half of the posts in this thread are people saying negative shit about dc instead of saying "dc is more than whats in this thread" or "dont judge our whole city based on what a few people post", which is essentially just asking someone to not have an opinion, why not go out and flick some shit that you think truly represents dc and post it up? i have arguments w/ niggas about rap music all the time because they pull that "all rap music is is talkin about bitches and money" argument all day, and even though i know that all rap music isn't like that,i see where they're coming from because thats what 99% of the shit they see on tv is. so instead of having pointless arguments about the shit why not just give niggas the vh1 behind the music version of dc graf and not this 106 and park shit. chuuch.

i agree with what you're sayin man..i think its dumb to talk shit about a whole city just based on whats in this thread just like i think its dumb for people outside of this country (i.e snotty ass german bitches that showed up to my boy's halloween party) to judge americans based on whatever fucked up shit our president does...the thing is, people that aren't in the city can only base their opinions on what they see, and theyre entitled to that because at the end of the day its just an opinion...but its a double edged sword..this thread is almost 500 pages...if half of the posts in this thread are people saying negative shit about dc instead of saying "dc is more than whats in this thread" or "dont judge our whole city based on what a few people post", which is essentially just asking someone to not have an opinion, why not go out and flick some shit that you think truly represents dc and post it up? i have arguments w/ niggas about rap music all the time because they pull that "all rap music is is talkin about bitches and money" argument all day, and even though i know that all rap music isn't like that,i see where they're coming from because thats what 99% of the shit they see on tv is. so instead of having pointless arguments about the shit why not just give niggas the vh1 behind the music version of dc graf and not this 106 and park shit. chuuch.

WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK WHAT ANYONE FROM ANY OTHER CITY THAN DC THINKS ABOUT IT. THEY WANNA KNOW ABOUT DC GRAFF THEY CAN TAKE A ROAD TRIP AND SEE FOR THEMSELVES.

MAYBE IF YOU WASN'T WATCHING SO MUCH FUCKING CABLE YOU'D HAVE SOMETHING TO POST

the bullshit takes up more of the thread than the toy posts, bullshit like shit talk and term-paper long posts aint noone gonna read

RIP SEAN TAYLOR

i see you voice

WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK WHAT ANYONE FROM ANY OTHER CITY THAN DC THINKS ABOUT IT. THEY WANNA KNOW ABOUT DC GRAFF THEY CAN TAKE A ROAD TRIP AND SEE FOR THEMSELVES.

MAYBE IF YOU WASN'T WATCHING SO MUCH FUCKING CABLE YOU'D HAVE SOMETHING TO POST

the bullshit takes up more of the thread than the toy posts, bullshit like shit talk and term-paper long posts aint noone gonna read

RIP SEAN TAYLOR

i see you voice

my post is long because i think before i say shit, im just giving some insight. your post wasn't much shorter than mine but you didnt do shit but display your knowledge of where the caps lock key is. maybe if more niggas thought (or read for that matter) people wouldn't talk as much shit as they do.