Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Here you go.Read and weep toys.And this is only a partial list.:lol:

"SPC ONE" has been Featured in "GRAPHOTISM" over a dozen times as well as "X2 PROJECT","PHANTOM"(several times), "3rd SHIFT","NITE CRAWLERS"(numerous times),"THE 5th GOAL","ILLEGAL SQUAD/THE 7TH LETTER", "ON YO ASS","PREVAIL","PLAID RABBIT"(numerous times),"HYPOCRITES"(numerous times),"URBAN AUTOGRAFF","NUDE CELEBRITY","CAN CRUSHERS","INDECENT EXPOSURE"(several times),"BEST FOOT FORWARD"(numerous times), "SOBER","THE CIPHER","OPEN ZINE"(several times),"INSIDE OUT","BANTER","SUITABLE 4 FRAMING" "12 oz. Prophet-THE VAPORS","CRACKED OUT","CREATIONS of TALENT","LIFE SUCKS DIE","UGHC"(several times),"IN THE FIRST","NO SCENE ZINE","ON THE OBITUARY","RESTITUTION PRESS/GRAFFISM","GRAFFITI VILLAGE","UNDERGROUND PRODUCTIONS","ALL NATION",etc.

GARBAGE........................

why the FUCK are you asshole posting some TOY ass tags and throws from the back of some fucking building in a park?!? STOP THAT SHIT!!! STOP whinning about SPC or whatever and keep your weak ass photos at home...

SHIT MONEY....... THATS EXACTLY HOW SPC GOT SOOOOOO FUCKIN FAMOUS....... LICKIN N POSTIN GARBAGE...............

why the FUCK are you asshole posting some TOY ass tags and throws from the back of some fucking building in a park?!? STOP THAT SHIT!!! STOP whinning about SPC or whatever and keep your weak ass photos at home...

It's actaully on a main road.

IMG_0056.jpg

I know I know.. the revolution ain't supposed to be televised (or on the internet), but yo here's a major tip. You don't need the FX video to have good style or letters, just peep your neighborhood... (*this sign is something i plan on bitin so y'all get something else.)

AND I MEAN THIS IN THE NICEST WAY POSSIBLE. It wasn't always this TAME.

(Yo go to your girls house... and I'll go to mine..... *Peace Peace Peace....)