Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Didn't that spot next to the excorcist stairs go back and forth NAA to CHA to NAA to CHA...

I remeber like every week they kept going back over each others first two letters. Anyone got some flicks of that shit?...Or maybe I was just over medicating myself.

39.jpg

damn son, i didnt know you moved onto piecing now. I thought your straight letters with their color blind color schemes and wack ass throws were bad enough......but you snapped on this one and took it to another level. Props duder your a true HARDCORE GRAFFITI BOMBER YOYOYOYO :lol: clown

39.jpg

damn son, i didnt know you moved onto piecing now. I thought your straight letters with their color blind color schemes and wack ass throws were bad enough......but you snapped on this one and took it to another level. Props duder your a true HARDCORE GRAFFITI BOMBER YOYOYOYO :lol: clown

and you should talk..?

39.jpg

30 smackorooes on him taking your cookies

and you should talk..?

and YOU should talk? the fuck do you write? if i can name more then one visible spot in the entire dc metro area that ive seen with decent shit on it then ill give you a pat on the back. You dont need to ask around 12 oz to see what i write. I dont claim to be better then i am but i have shit running that im proud of and chances are could burn you or any other wack person you run with anyday. But i dont mean to get out of line, im not usually one to boast so this is the last post ill make on the subject. Peace

and YOU should talk? the fuck do you write? if i can name more then one visible spot in the entire dc metro area that ive seen with decent shit on it then ill give you a pat on the back. You dont need to ask around 12 oz to see what i write. I dont claim to be better then i am but i have shit running that im proud of and chances are could burn you or any other wack person you run with anyday. But i dont mean to get out of line, im not usually one to boast so this is the last post ill make on the subject. Peace

i know what the fuck you write,and you shouldnt be boasting about your shit,yes you do get up and I respect you for that