Wash DC

colonisms

well we all know that there is a war brewing in dc and its going to get rel interesting ...what it comes down to is that we just need a good old battle ...everyone can get on here and talk shit all they want but when it comes down to it a battle for names is where we find out where the men are and the boys are left ...so if we need to do this ill go and find a legal wall and we can have this crew battle if that is what its gonna take ...cause i dont see any point getting on here every damn day talking shit and not getting anywhere...so if all you shit talkers on here want to be man enough to step up and risk your name then lets get it on all you have to do is let me know...i want to see some real shit not this crap yall be talking on here...so step up or shit the fuck up and post some damn pics...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im like hell if you dont paint in the area and you dont live in the area then dont come on here talking shit if you dont want to back it up...i think we need a good battle..to show whos has the right to talk shit ...i know of a couple or writers in the area that r shit hoe so if you want to talk trash no need for some bull shit comeup behind someone and beat downs aor any of that crap just show what you got on the wall ...

if everyone on here is such the badd ass writer ...and im talking to the ones who are talking all the shit then battle and see whos the best...if you dont want to battle then what gives you the right to come on here and bash someone else that just shows your nuthn but a toy...and you cant back up all the trash your throwing out there so ...

just post pix and shut up...

if everyone on here is such the badd ass writer ...and im talking to the ones who are talking all the shit then battle and see whos the best...if you dont want to battle then what gives you the right to come on here and bash someone else that just shows your nuthn but a toy...and you cant back up all the trash your throwing out there so ...

just post pix and shut up...

this isnt beatstreet motherfucker grow up

beats what you'll be doing, waiting for your boyfriend to get out of lockup, hopeing through those long years that "Faracan" doesnt stretch out the ol' love canal. so he'll pay you back in trade for keeping his name up in the street, but I think thats good though. it will serve as a reminder to all of us in the world that there are still stupid mules out there to get over on. tell your "man" to keep reaching for those glow in the dark stars on his cell ceiling. me and Queen is gonna spark this.

EPIC+OVER+CLOCKWORK+NEHI= SNITCH

beats what you'll be doing, waiting for your boyfriend to get out of lockup, hopeing through those long years that "Faracan" doesnt stretch out the ol' love canal. so he'll pay you back in trade for keeping his name up in the street, but I think thats good though. it will serve as a reminder to all of us in the world that there are still stupid mules out there to get over on. tell your "man" to keep reaching for those glow in the dark stars on his cell ceiling. me and Queen is gonna spark this.

hahahah yeha yeah yeah took you long enough to respond grandpa, thats the best you can do, thats pityful, but im glad to see i hit a nerve well see what your doing a few years from now im sure cvs will be hiring, you and queen can cut out coupons together in your trailer

eon = graffiti loser thats not going to amount to shit but a dead beat lame fuck that trys to rap

eon the graffiti pedofile "hey you kids wanna come to my house i got pizza, ill put you and your whole family down in 2dk"

And I dont know why you and xgae keep asking me to write a song about you, nobody wants to here a song about some ignorant dirtbag,or about some fat actress that had to leave his hometown to get down. aside from that just wait by your computer and we'll send you an email on myspace about fan night (fucking stalkers ), no , yeah, really great to see you again,ok,yeah, bu-bye (fucking stalkers):shakehead: (man i love this guy, so appropriate)

hahahah yeha yeah yeah took you long enough to respond grandpa, thats the best you can do, thats pityful, but im glad to see i hit a nerve well see what your doing a few years from now im sure cvs will be hiring, you and queen can cut out coupons together in your trailer

eon = graffiti loser thats not going to amount to shit but a dead beat lame fuck that trys to rap

eon the graffiti pedofile "hey you kids wanna come to my house i got pizza, ill put you and your whole family down in 2dk"

your so obsessed ( get help )

:p just had to get the last word in, but i like my resonse better, man this shit is to amusing your a funny guy to bad well never be friends