Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
damn how many screen names you internet gangsters got.......everytime i get on this bitch its a first post mother fucker yappin' bout how the mother fuckers running your town are toys or are bitch or are fat or are this or are that.....but then when reality comes you hard ass glock packing hood living fighting ass mother fuckers put on your running shoes and take off....if i was from D.C i would call yall some bammas......and i dont got no problem telling anyone who this is p.m me if you want to know....BUMP THE REAL MOTHER FUCKERS DOING IT OVER THERE YALL KNOW WHO YOU ARE

First off bump these flicks ^^^

nosewax, nothing has changed about the DC thread since it started. People make up screen names to insult people they would never say to in person - safety behind the computer. "SPC", a bmore sticker bomber posted trash for years, last year it was "Bent" and friends, this year a new crew of ethugs (bored at work and read the entire thread). I noticed that the more people pay attention to them the more they post. bottom line don't stress over the ethugs - you can't control it.

Ive painted with my fair share of known writers and ran into scum in the yards a few times. Its my opinion it gets old seeing the same thing every time from him. And as far as painting I was out last night in the snow.

this is a fucking joke. you've never run into scum in the yard.ever and your just a little east baltimore county toy who sucks donkey dicks.you couldnt paint your way outta a wet paper bag.dont try and talk shit about style.your a fucking toy.keep scums name outta your mouth and expect your wack freights to be gone over

this is a fucking joke. you've never run into scum in the yard.ever and your just a little east baltimore county toy who sucks donkey dicks.you couldnt paint your way outta a wet paper bag.dont try and talk shit about style.your a fucking toy.keep scums name outta your mouth and expect your wack freights to be gone over

w.e. you say bro would u like me to tell u what he was wearing. Some csx hat and was with some gerbanger kid who looked like a hippie and had a bike with him Right off washington Blvd under 895 so stfu bitch yah so fall back. scum is wack shaken gave him those letters so fuck you.